Toonami - Line of the Night [9/2]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, Sep 2, 2012.

?

Bleach: Nothing Can Be Explained

1. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Ichigo and Uryu, Bonded Back-to-Back[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by an

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Ichigo and Uryu, Bonded Back-to-Back[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by an

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Ichigo and Uryu, Bonded Back-to-Back[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by an

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Ichigo and Uryu, Bonded Back-to-Back[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by bi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Ichigo and Uryu, Bonded Back-to-Back[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by bi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Ichigo and Uryu, Bonded Back-to-Back[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by bi

33.3%
  7. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]TOM:[/u] Let's see, t

33.3%
  8. [color=#DC143C][b]Samurai 7:[/b] [i]The Entertainer[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#DC143C][b]Samurai 7:[/b] [i]The Entertainer[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#DC143C][b]Samurai 7:[/b] [i]The Entertainer[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by bigddan11 [br]a[/br]

33.3%
  11. [color=#00BFFF][b]Casshern Sins:[/b] [i]The God of Death, Dune[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#00BFFF][b]Casshern Sins:[/b] [i]The God of Death, Dune[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#00BFFF][b]Casshern Sins:[/b] [i]The God of Death, Dune[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#00BFFF][b]Casshern Sins:[/b] [i]The God of Death, Dune[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by bigddan11

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]Motion Blue[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br]

33.3%
  16. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]Motion Blue[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]Motion Blue[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS & The Man i

50.0%
  18. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]Motion Blue[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by bigddan11 [br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]Motion Blue[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by bigddan11 [br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]Motion Blue[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by bigddan11 [br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  21. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]Motion Blue[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by bigddan11 [br]a[/br]

16.7%
  22. [color=#8A2BE2][b]FMA Brotherhood:[/b] [i]Looming Shadows[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]

33.3%
  23. [color=#8A2BE2][b]FMA Brotherhood:[/b] [i]Looming Shadows[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by bigddan11 [br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  24. [color=#8A2BE2][b]FMA Brotherhood:[/b] [i]Looming Shadows[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by bigddan11 [br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  25. [color=#00FF00][b]GITS Stand Alone Complex:[/b] [i]Decoy[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  26. [color=#00FF00][b]GITS Stand Alone Complex:[/b] [i]Decoy[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  27. [color=#00FF00][b]GITS Stand Alone Complex:[/b] [i]Decoy[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by bigddan11 [br]a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Another week, another Line of the Night.

Submit your favorite quotes from this week's broadcast, and a poll will go up Wednesday night.

2. Hypeathon

Hypeathon Active Member

Wait a minute, what about last week? There wasn't even a poll put up for all the quotes yet.

3. veemonjosh

Not sure. bigddan11 will hopefully have that up soon.

4. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

If you have a question about last week, please address it in the proper thread. This is for 9/2, not 8/26, and there are reasons that I explained there long before you asked about it here.

5. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

So I'm the first to submit? Hope I'm not the only one.

6. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

Bleach Ichigo and Uryu! Bonded Back-to-Back

Yammy: Who the hell are you anyway? You've got balls thinking you can fight me.

Yammy: I can't believe you're that stupid, coming all this way just to get killed. If you were gonna be so late, you shouldn't have shown up at all.

Yammy: It seems you're pretty good when it comes to running away.
    Uryu: When it comes to avoiding an attack I'm quicker than you.
    Yammy: Aah!
    Uryu: How many would you like this time?

Samurai 7 The Entertainer

Masamune: Why are you so angry? You're still moping around about what happened back there, aren't you boy. Well, that's no good. You're way too serious. Just try to have some fun. Maybe then you won't be snapping at everyone that cracks a smile.
    Katsuhiro: I'm not moping!

Casshern Sins The God of Death, Dune

Dune: I want to hold something in my hands and feel its warmth.
    Lyuze: Hold something? what exactly?
    Dune: I wish I knew.

Eureka Seven Motion Blue

Axel Thurston: I'm curious son. What was it you wanted, peace? And now in order to gain it, you're taking that very peace from your family.

Axel: Idiot! It's not nice to make an old man cry.

Eureka: See, Holland is very mysterious. I have absolutely no idea what he's going to do, but that's why I believe in him.

Renton: Geez, what was up with that?
    Holland: How should I know? I never get what women are thinking.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Looming Shadows

Winry: Get out of MY ROOM!!!

Scar: I'm not trying to save your country. I'm changing it.

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Decoy

Batou: Oh yeah, we uncorked a big can or worms.
    Aramaki: Yep!

7. The Man in Black

The Man in Black I have 5 of broats

This. Also makes for a hilarious Toonami bump.

8. veemonjosh

Poll is up!