Toonami - Line of the Night [9/16]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, Sep 16, 2012.

?

Don't hate the player

1. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Ichigo Dies! Orihime's Sorrowful Cries![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Ichigo Dies! Orihime's Sorrowful Cries![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [i]Haters Speech[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]

75.0%
  4. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [i]Haters Speech[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]

75.0%
  5. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [i]Haters Speech[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]

50.0%
  6. [color=#DC143C][b]Samurai 7:[/b] [i]The Drifter[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#DC143C][b]Samurai 7:[/b] [i]The Drifter[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]

25.0%
  8. [color=#DC143C][b]Samurai 7:[/b] [i]The Drifter[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#00BFFF][b]Casshern Sins:[/b] [i]The Glass Cradle[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#00BFFF][b]Casshern Sins:[/b] [i]The Glass Cradle[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]Vivid Bit[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]Vivid Bit[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]Vivid Bit[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#8A2BE2][b]FMA Brotherhood:[/b] [i]The Oath in the Tunnel[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#8A2BE2][b]FMA Brotherhood:[/b] [i]The Oath in the Tunnel[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#00FF00][b]GITS Stand Alone Complex:[/b] [i]Idolator[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#00FF00][b]GITS Stand Alone Complex:[/b] [i]Idolator[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Line of the Night. Haters Gonna Hate Edition

Post your favorite quotes of the evening, and I'll put them up in a poll by Wednesday evening for you to vote in. Everyone will get their quotes posted, no exceptions*, so don't be shy! We're not haters here, so share your favorite lines!

* - (Unless we somehow hit more than 30 quotes)

2. ToonzaiFan2012

ToonzaiFan2012 New Member

Watching Samurai 7 on Toonami Right Now! The Buliding are crumbling on Samurai 7!

3. veemonjosh

Remember to submit your quotes, guys! I need some quotes, or else it won't be much of a poll!

I'm sorry, but this isn't a quote.

4. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

5. veemonjosh

Poll is up! Thanks go out to animePWNS for the quotes.

And don't forget to vote in last week's poll, which is now up as well.

6. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

I was unable to watch any of the episodes until tonight. If I had been able to before hand, I would have submitted the following from FMA: Brotherhood.

Pride: I'm glad they shed some light for us. Now lets shed some of your blood. Goodbye Chimera!

Father: So he's going to take a pointless hostage and make sure that he's branded as a traitor. Even further proof that humans are ridiculously branded creatures.