Toonami - Line of the Night [9/14]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, Sep 14, 2013.

?

Wake Me Up When Fillertember Ends

1. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [i]Intro[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animepwns [br]a[/br] [u]TOM:[/u]

100.0%
  2. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Kon Saw It! The Secret of a Beautiful Office Lady[/i] [br]a[/br] Su

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Kon Saw It! The Secret of a Beautiful Office Lady[/i] [br]a[/br] Su

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Kon Saw It! The Secret of a Beautiful Office Lady[/i] [br]a[/br] Su

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]Kunoichi Rumble: The Rivals Get Serious![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]Kunoichi Rumble: The Rivals Get Serious![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]Kunoichi Rumble: The Rivals Get Serious![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=#00BFFF][b]One Piece:[/b] [i]Zoro Bares His Fangs! A Savage Animal Stands in the Way![/i] [br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#00BFFF][b]One Piece:[/b] [i]Zoro Bares His Fangs! A Savage Animal Stands in the Way![/i] [br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Medusa's Revival! A Spider and Snake's Fateful Reunion?[/i] [br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Medusa's Revival! A Spider and Snake's Fateful Reunion?[/i] [br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#FF8C00][b]Sword Art Online:[/b] [i]The Temperature of the Heart[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#FF8C00][b]Sword Art Online:[/b] [i]The Temperature of the Heart[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#FF8C00][b]Sword Art Online:[/b] [i]The Temperature of the Heart[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#BFFF00][b]IGPX[/b] [i]Comeback[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Nurse:[/u

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#BFFF00][b]IGPX[/b] [i]Comeback[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Satomi:[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#FFA500][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Rookies[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#FFA500][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Rookies[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. [color=#FFA500][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Rookies[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. [color=#B8860B][b]Big O[/b] [i]The Third Big[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Ala

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  21. [color=#B8860B][b]Big O[/b] [i]The Third Big[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Das

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  22. [color=#B8860B][b]Big O[/b] [i]The Third Big[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Ale

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  23. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]The Nursing Battle of the Rival Lovers[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  24. [color=#00FF66][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Sota's Brave Confession of Love[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animeP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  25. [color=#00FF66][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Sota's Brave Confession of Love[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animeP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Once again, it's time for TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT! A weekly tradition going back about 9 years, you can submit your favorite quotes from the shows playing on Toonami. Then we run it through our trusty poll generator, and a selection of up to 30 quotes will be posted by the end of the week for you to vote on!

A few rules:
    1. Please be sure to list what show and character you're quoting from.
    2. Just to be fair to newer material on the block, if an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, lines for that show can't be submitted. This week, this rule applies to: Cowboy Bebop

This week's schedule:
    12am - Bleach - 314: "Kon Saw It! The Secret of a Beautiful Office Lady" (PREMIERE)
    12:30am - Naruto - 41: "Kunoichi Rumble: The Rivals Get Serious!" (PREMIERE)
    1am - One Piece - 223: "Zoro Bares His Fangs! A Savage Animal Stands in the Way!" (PREMIERE)
    1:30am - Soul Eater - 29: "Medusa's Revival! A Spider and Snake's Fateful Reunion?" (PREMIERE)
    2am - Sword Art Online - 7: "Temperature of the Heart" (PREMIERE)
    2:30am - IGPX - 20: "Comeback" (PREMIERE)

3am - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 105: "Rookies"
    3:30am - The Big O - 21: "Third Big"
    4am - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 43: "Revving at Full-throttle"
    4:30am - Cowboy Bebop - 121: "Boogie Woogie Feng Shui"
    5am - Inuyasha - 89: "Nursing Battle of the Rival Lovers"
    5:30am - Inuyasha - 90: "Sota's Brave Confession of Love"

I have at least one past Line of the Night poll finished, which I'll post tomorrow. Then it'll just be a matter of getting the rest of them up. Sorry I've been so unreliable with these, just a very busy time in my life.

2. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

3. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Another throwback poll has been activated!