1. We're giving away Twin Saga MMO Starter Packs! Get your free key here: Twin Saga Starter Pack Giveaway
  2. Episode 13 of the Toonzone Podcast is live! Listen to it here: http://www.toonzone.net/toonzone-podcast-episode-13/

We discuss The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, the Nintendo Switch, 20 years of Toonami, Toonami’s first era on Cartoon Network, the Adult Swim era, and what we’d like to see from Toonami in the future.

Dismiss Notice

Toonami - Line of the Night [8/9]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, Aug 10, 2014.

?

He finally beat the **** out of Satan...maybe.

1. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [i]Intro[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]TOM:[/u]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. [color=#00FF00][b]Attack on Titan:[/b] [i]Still Can't Look Him in the Eye: Eve of the Counteroffensi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#00FF00][b]Attack on Titan:[/b] [i]Still Can't Look Him in the Eye: Eve of the Counteroffensi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Shinigami at War! New Year in Seireitei Special![/i] [br]a[/br] Sub

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Shinigami at War! New Year in Seireitei Special![/i] [br]a[/br] Sub

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#00FFFF][b]Space Dandy:[/b] [i]The Gallant Space Gentleman, Baby[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#00FFFF][b]Space Dandy:[/b] [i]The Gallant Space Gentleman, Baby[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=#00FFFF][b]Space Dandy:[/b] [i]The Gallant Space Gentleman, Baby[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#FFA500][b]Naruto Shippuden:[/b] [i]Return of the Kazekage[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animeP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#FFA500][b]Naruto Shippuden:[/b] [i]Return of the Kazekage[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animeP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#FFA500][b]Naruto Shippuden:[/b] [i]Return of the Kazekage[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animeP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece:[/b] [i]Battle Against Giants! Open the Second Gate![/i] [br]a[/br] Subm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece:[/b] [i]Battle Against Giants! Open the Second Gate![/i] [br]a[/br] Subm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece:[/b] [i]Battle Against Giants! Open the Second Gate![/i] [br]a[/br] Subm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#00BFFF][b]Blue Exorcist:[/b] [i]Time, Stop[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#00BFFF][b]Blue Exorcist:[/b] [i]Time, Stop[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#00BFFF][b]Blue Exorcist:[/b] [i]Time, Stop[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#9966FF][b]Beware the Batman:[/b] [i]Darkness[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. [color=#9966FF][b]Beware the Batman:[/b] [i]Darkness[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. [color=#9966FF][b]Beware the Batman:[/b] [i]Darkness[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  21. [color=#DC143C][b]Black Lagoon:[/b] [i]Two Father's Little Soldier Girls[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  22. [color=#DC143C][b]Black Lagoon:[/b] [i]Two Father's Little Soldier Girls[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  23. [color=#DC143C][b]Black Lagoon:[/b] [i]Two Father's Little Soldier Girls[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  24. [color=#FF9900][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Assassin[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  25. [color=#FF9900][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Assassin[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  26. [color=#FF9900][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Assassin[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  27. [color=#00FFFF][b]Samurai Jack:[/b] [i]Jack and the Rave[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  28. [color=#00FFFF][b]Samurai Jack:[/b] [i]Jack and the Rave[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  29. [color=#00FFFF][b]Samurai Jack:[/b] [i]Assassin[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Once again, it's time for Toonami: LINE OF THE NIGHT! A weekly tradition going back about 10 years, you can submit your favorite quotes from the shows playing on Toonami. Then we run it through our trusty poll generator, and a selection of quotes will be posted soon-ish for you to vote on!

This week's schedule:

11:30pm - Attack on Titan - 14: "Still Can't Look Him in the Eye: Eve of the Counteroffensive - Part 1" (PREMIERE)
    12am - Bleach - 355: "Shiinigami at War! New Year in Seireitei Special!" (PREMIERE)
    12:30am - Space Dandy - 19: "The Gallant Space Gentleman, Baby" (PREMIERE)
    1am - Naruto Shippuden - 32: "Return of the Kazekage" (PREMIERE)
    1:30am - One Piece - 265: "Battle Against Giants! Open the Second Gate!" (PREMIERE)
    2am - Blue Exorcist - 25: "Time, Stop" (SERIES FINALE)
    2:30am - Beware the Batman - 14: "Darkness" (PREMIERE)
    3am - Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage - 21: "Two Father's Little Soldier Girls" (PREMIERE)
    3:30am - Naruto - 32: "Sakura Blossoms"
    4am - Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood - 25: "Doorway of Darkness"
    4:30am - Cowboy Bebop - 3: "Honky Tonk Women"
    5am - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 51: "Assassin" (PREMIERE)
    5:30am - Samurai Jack - 28: "Jack and the Rave" (PREMIERE)

Working on polls.

2. animePWNS

animePWNS It's here!

3. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Another August poll is now up!