Toonami - Line of the Night [8/5]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by bigddan11, Aug 5, 2012.

?

Which quotes caught your fancy this week? 15 choices are now ready to debate on.

1. [color=#FFD700][b]Bleach[/b][br]a[/br][i]Evolution?! The Menace of the Final Sword Beast[/i][br]a[/b

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. [color=#FFD700][b]Bleach[/b][br]a[/br][i]Evolution?! The Menace of the Final Sword Beast[/i][br]a[/b

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. [color=#FF4500][b]Deadman Wonderland[/b][br]a[/br][i]Gig of Despair[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by Lord D

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  4. [color=#FF4500][b]Deadman Wonderland[/b][br]a[/br][i]Gig of Despair[br]a[/br]Submitted by bla2772[br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=#FF4500][b]Deadman Wonderland[/b][br]a[/br][i]Gig of Despair[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by HUBTig

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  6. [color=#C0C0C0][b]Skyrim: Dawnguard[/b] review [br]a[/br] Submitted by Lord Dalek [br]a[/br] [u]Tom:

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  7. [color=#C0C0C0][b]Skyrim: Dawnguard[/b] review [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Tom:[/

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  8. [color=#87CEEB][b]Casshern Sins[/b][br]a[/br] [i]By One's Calling[/i] [br]a/[br] Submitted by animeP

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  9. [color=#87CEEB][b]Casshern Sins[/b] [br]a[/br][i]By One's Calling[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePW

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  10. [color=#FF6347][b]FMA: Brotherhood[/b][br]a[/br][i]Signs of A Counteroffensive[/i][br]a[/br]Submitte

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#DDA0DD][b]GitS:SAC[/b][br]a[/br][i]Section-9[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by JShaggy & animePWNS [

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  12. [color=#DDA0DD][b]GitS:SAC[b][br]a[/br][i]Section-9[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br][u]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#00FA9A][b]Cowboy Bebop[/b][br]a[/br][i]The ral Folk Blues, Part 1[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted b

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  14. [color=#00FA9A][b]Bowboy Bebop[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Real Folk Blues, Part 1[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#00FA9A][b]Cowboy Bebop[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Real Folk Blues, Part 1[/i][br]a[/br] Submitted b

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

Well, after my computer crashed last week I am back. After plans to air FLCL, it looks like [adult swim] changed their mind. Tonight will feature the premiere of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex on Toonami. We also get premiere episodes of Bleach, Deadman Wonderland, and Casshern Sins as well as Toonami premieres in Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and Cowboy Bebop. Sit back, relax, enjoy the show, and submit your favorite lines here.

The "Best of July" poll will be posted sometime this next week, probably on Monday or Tuesday.

2. Lord Dalek

Lord Dalek Uncreative Hack

Deadman Wonderland: "Once the old you's dead and gone, you gotta own up to whatever takes its place."

"It tastes like a branch of sin just melting in my mouth."

"Thanks to her, there's a light in my heart that even this vile place can't snuff out. One of these days the rain will stop, the clouds will clear and a rainbow will span the sky."

"Toonami gives Skyrim 100 out of 10..."

Cowboy Bebop:

Jet: Have you heard this story? A man injures his leg during a hunt. He's in the middle of the Savanah. No means to treat the wound, the leg rots and death approaches. Last minute, he's picked up by an airplane, he looks down and sees a land of pure white below him. Glistening in the light. It's the summit of a snowcap mountain. The mountain is Killamanjaro. As he gazes down he feels the life flowing out of him and he thinks... that was where I was headed... Spike says "And?". (continuation) Jet: I hate stories like that, Men only think about their past right before death, as if they were searching frantically for proof they were alive.

3. JShaggy

JShaggy Completely Out of Character

From GitS:

Criminal: You people are cops? There's no hope for justice in our system now!
    Major Kusanagi: Straighten up your own act before whining about the world. Or if that's too much, wear a blindfold, zip your mouth, and live in a cave.

4. Rynnec

Rynnec Active Member

Cowboy Bebop

Vicious:" Remember, a serpents venom poisons slowly after the first bite."

"And you will shed tears of scarlett!"

Faye: "She said she's waiting for you."

Spike:...

Faye: "She said you'd know what she meant."

Spike:"Sorry, but I don't."

Faye: "Her name is Julia!"

Spike: !!

Faye: "Someone's trying to kill her Spike. They're after her!"

5. bla2772

bla2772 New Member

from deadman wonderland
    I just wana be strong enough to kill the old ganta- ganta (something like that)

6. Don_East

Don_East A regular character.

Renji, Bleach: "Kind of a relief it's finally over."

7. The Man in Black

The Man in Black I have 5 of broats

^I see what you did there.

8. Dan's Revenge

Dan's Revenge Revengeful

Deadman Wonderland:

Ganta: I have to learn how to fight like a real dead man!

9. animePWNS

animePWNS Do a barrel roll!

10. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

The poll is now up, and while there are a few errors with the formatting due to forgotten /'s, /'s being in the wrong spot, or in one case simply mispelling the title because I wanted to get it up fast, it is still easy to understand. you can vote for multiple lines, but you can only vote once. look for the July Line of the Month poll to be posted sometime tomorrow. Enjoy!!