Toonami - Line of the Night [8/3]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by bigddan11, Aug 3, 2013.

?

Fro Power vs. SNAKES & Death, but which side comes out the best?

1. [color=#FFA500][b]Bleach[/b][br]a[/br][i]Goodbye…Rangiku [/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. [color=#FFA500][b]Bleach[/b][br]a[/br][i]Goodbye…Rangiku [/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#FFA500][b]Bleach[/b][br]a[/br][i] Goodbye…Rangiku [/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#E0FFFF][b]Naruto[/b][br]a[/br][i] Clone vs. Clone: Mine Are Better Than Yours![/i][br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=#E0FFFF][b]Naruto[/b][br]a[/br][i]Clone vs. Clone: Mine Are Better Than Yours![/i][br]a[/br]S

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#E0FFFF][b]Naruto[/b][br]a[/br][i]Clone vs. Clone: Mine Are Better Than Yours! [/i][br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#ADFF2F][b]Toonami Tom Promo[/b][br]a[/br]Submitted by Gatomon41[br]a[/br] [u]TOM:[/u] Snake?

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  8. [color=#32CD32][b]One Piece[/b][br]a[/br][i]Full-Blast Slow-Slow Onslaught vs. Invulnerable Luffy![/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#32CD32][b]One Piece[/b][br]a[/br][i]Full-Blast Slow-Slow Onslaught vs. Invulnerable Luffy![/

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  10. [color=#FOE68C][b]Soul Eater[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Battle of the Gods – Death City on the Verge of Col

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#FOE68C][b]Soul Eater[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Battle of the Gods – Death City on the Verge of Col

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#FOE68C][b]Soul Eater[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Battle of the Gods – Death City on the Verge of Col

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  13. [color=#DA70D6][b]Sword Art Online[/b][br]a[/br][i]Beater[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#DA70D6][b]Sword Art Online[/b][br]a[/br][i]Beater[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#DA70D6][b]Sword Art Online[/b][br]a[/br][i]Beater[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#DA70D6][b]Sword Art Online[/b][br]a[/br][i]Beater[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#FFD700][b]IGPX[/b][br]a[/br][i]Feeling Lost[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br][u]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#FFD700][b]IGPX[/b][br]a[/br][i]Feeling Lost[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br][u]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. [color=#FFD700][b]IGPX[/b][br]a[/br][i]Feeling Lost[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br][u]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. [color=#48D177][b]Eureka 7[/b][br]a[/br][i] Shout to the Top! [/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  21. [color=#48D177][b]Eureka 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]Shout to the Top![/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  22. [color=#48D177][b]Eureka 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]Shout to the Top![/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  23. [color=#48D177][b]Eureka 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]Shout to the Top![/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by Gatomon41[br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  24. [color=#B0E0E6][b]Big O [/b][br]a[/br][i]Negotiations with the Dead[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animeP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  25. [color=#B0E0E6][b]Big O [/b][br]a[/br][i]Negotiations with the Dead[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animeP

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  26. [color=#B0E0E6][b]Big O [/b][br]a[/br][i]Negotiations with the Dead[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animeP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  27. [color=#7FFF00][b]InuYasha[/b][br]a[/br][i] The Panther Tribe and the Two Swords of the Fang [/i][br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  28. [color=#7FFF00][b]InuYasha[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Panther Tribe and the Two Swords of the Fang[/i][br]a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  29. [color=#8FBC8F][b]InuYasha[/b][br]a[/br][i]Only You, Sango [/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  30. [color=#8FBC8F][b]InuYasha[/b][br]a[/br][i]Only You Sango[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

I'll be out of town tonight and tomorrow, so I have to get this up a bit early. Hopefully I will have time in the afternoon on Monday or Tuesday to get the missing July Line of the Night Polls up though, and then the quest to play catch-up will be on. Once I get the polls started, they shouldn't take too long to catch up.

The night begins with the Shonen Sunday action block of Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece. Soul Eater, Sword Art Online,IGPX, and Eureka 7 are ready to race your way afterwards and provide lots of fun. The Big O will then give things the beating they deserve, and Ed and Al's alchemy will save the day. Finally the search for the Shikon Jewel will end the night. Toonami's here, and the future is bright.

As always you can post as many lines as you would like. The top lines will make it into the poll. Every show, except for Cowboy Bebop, is eligible for the Line of the Night.

Here's this weeks Lineup.

Midnight- Bleach- 309- Fierce Fighting Conclusion! Release, the Final Getsuga Tenshō!

12:30 AM- Naruto- 36- Clone vs. Clone: Mine are Better than Yours!

1 AM- One Piece- 218- Full- Blast Slow-Slow Onslaught vs. Invulnerable Luffy

1:30 AM- Soul Eater- 24- Battle of the Gods - Death City on the Verge of Collapse?

2 AM- Sword Art Online - 2- Beater

2:30 AM- IGPX- 15- Feeling Lost

3 AM- Eureka 7- 49- Shout to the Top!

3:30 AM- The Big O- 15- Negotiation with the Dead

4 AM- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood- 38- Conflict at Baschool

4:30 AM- Cowboy Bebop- 15- My Funny Valentine

5 AM- InuYasha- 77- Panther Tribe and the Two Swords of the Fang

5:30 AM- InuYasha- 78- Only You, Sango

2. Gatomon41

Gatomon41 Call To Rebellion

Tom: "Snake? Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!"

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2013
  3. animePWNS

animePWNS Do a barrel roll!

Beat me to the Legacy Collection line. Oh well, at least there's Aizen's breakdown to add. Dewey looked a little unhinged too.

4. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

The Poll is Up!

It looks like I can get two polls a day done when I'm not too busy at work. Here's number 2. I will try and do some backlogs on Saturday, but if not, expect another few next week.