Toonami - Line of the Night [8/26]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by bigddan11, Aug 26, 2012.

?

17 choices to choose from, but which do you like the best?

1. [color=#F0F8FF][b]Bleach[/b][br]a[/br][i]Hatred and Jealousy, Orihime's Decision[/i][br]a[/br]Submit

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. [color=#F0F8FF][b]Bleach[/b][br]a[/br][i]Hatred and Jealousy, Orihime's Dilemma[/i][br]a[/br]Submitt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#F0F8FF][b]Bleach[/b][br]a[/br][i]Hatred and Jealousy, Orihime's Decision[/i][br]a[/br]Submit

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. [color=#F8F8FF][b]Samurai 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Pupil[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br][

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  5. [color=#F8F8FF][b]Samurai 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Pupil[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br][

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#FFD700][b]Casshern Sins[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Truth Illuminates the Darkness[/i][br]a[/br]Subm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#FFD700][b]Casshern Sins[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Truth Illuminates the Darkness[/i][br]a[/br]Subm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=#FFD700][b]Casshern Sins[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Truth Illuminates the Darkness[/i][br]a[/br]Subm

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. [color=#00BFFFF][b]Eureka 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]Blue Sky Fish[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#00BFFFF][b]Eureka 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]Blue Sky Fish[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  11. [color=#00BFFFF][b]Eureka 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]Blue Sky Fish[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by Hypeathon[br]a[/

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  12. [color=#00BFFFF][b]Eureka 7:[/b][br]a[/br][i]Blue Sky Fish[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by Hypeathon[br]a[

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  13. [color=#F08080][b]FMA Brotherhood[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Promised Day[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#F08080][b]FMA Brotherhood[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Promised Day[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePW

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  15. [color=#F08080][b]FMA Brotherhood[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Promised Day[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by Hypeath

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  16. [color=#AFEEEE][b]GitS: SAC[/b][br]a[/br][i]Intercepter[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a][/b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#AFEEEE][b]GitS: SAC[/b][br]a[/br][i]Intercepter[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

Let's get ready to rumble. With a canon battle in swing, samurai's doing their thing, a battle to try and save robot and human kin, surfboard giant mechas coming from behind, the full study to save the world through alchemy, and a cybernetic warrior ready to do her thing and provide lots of bling now in site, you know it's time to be Toonami night.

Miss any of tonight's action? You can catch all but one of Toonami's dubbed versions online, ecept for Bleach, at the following sites.

Eureka 7- Hulu+
    FMA: Brotherhood- FUNi Video/ Hulu
    Samurai 7- Netflix & FUNi Video (FUNi site- after episode 4 subscription required for dub)
    Casshern Sins- Netflix & FUNi Video (FUNi site- after episode 4 subscription required for dub)
    Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex- Hulu+

2. Hypeathon

Hypeathon Active Member

Eureka 7:

"Don't beg for things. Do it yourself, or else you won't get anything!" - Adrock Thurston/Renton Thurston/Diane Thurston/Holland Novack.

3. RockmanDash

RockmanDash Retired

You can also catch the entire dub of Eureka 7 on Crunchyroll as well.

4. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

5. fjodor1986

fjodor1986 New Member

I would have sworn that Cowboy Bebop was part of the Toonami midnight run line-up. Then again, that was ten years ago, so I could be completely making that up.

6. bigddan11

Since there aren't many lines submitted outside of animePWNS, I am giving everybody an extra couple of days. The poll will go up sometime Friday night. I was at appointments on Tuesday night and won't be home most of tomorrow evening, at least until the BYU game starts, and you can bet your mollah that I'll be watching the BYU game. I'll be going to a high school game on Friday night but will put the poll up after that game is finished. If you wish to submit lines, please make sure they are submitted by Friday at 7 PM Central Time. Thank you.

7. Hypeathon

Hypeathon Active Member

Eureka 7, episode 2:

Renton: "What should I be doing?"

Holland: "That's something you have to decide. What it is you believe in and what it is you decide to do with that belief is all your own responsibility. It's up to you whether to ride the waves or let 'em die. That is the motto that all lifters live by, isn't it?"

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, episode 45:

Greed: "Team up with you? You want me to follow you? Thanks for the laugh. Up yours kid! This world is my possession, not yours! Now it's a different story if you want to follow me! You're welcome to join my team. Later."

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2012
  8. ToonFaithful

ToonFaithful The One Who Knocks™

Thanks, bro! Missed Samurai 7 last weekend I'll be sure to check it out on Netflix.

9. bigddan11

Sorry I got delayed at getting the poll up. expect it sometime later today. I fell asleep relatively early for me on Friday Night (10:30 PM) and have been focused on work and college football all day Saturday.

10. bigddan11

Even though I don't have to report and provide updates, I am currently in the process of verifying the lines as being accurate. I am currently watching Eureka 7 (so I have one more hour of watching before I submit all the lines into the poll), and plan on having the poll up by 11:30 PM Central Time tonight.

11. bigddan11

Well, after three hours working on just the poll and 3 hours verifying all the lines, this poll is ready to go. Sorry for the delay. Enjoy!