Toonami - Line of the Night [8/19]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, Aug 19, 2012.

?

The Era of the Lucky 7's Begins

1. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Connected Hearts! The Left Fist Prepared for Death![/i] [br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Connected Hearts! The Left Fist Prepared for Death![/i] [br]a[/br]

11.1%
  3. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Connected Hearts! The Left Fist Prepared for Death![/i] [br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [br]a[/br] Submitted by RockmanDash [br]a[/br] [u]TOM:[/u] Bleach is

77.8%
  5. [color=#DC143C][b]Samurai 7:[/b] [i]The Master[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]K

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#00BFFF][b]Casshern Sins:[/b] [i]The Past Will Rise Before You[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by ani

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#00BFFF][b]Casshern Sins:[/b] [i]The Past Will Rise Before You[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by an

11.1%
  8. [color=#00BFFF][b]Casshern Sins:[/b] [i]The Past Will Rise Before You[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by an

11.1%
  9. [color=#00BFFF][b]Casshern Sins:[/b] [i]The Past Will Rise Before You[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by an

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]Blue Monday[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by astarisborn94 [br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]Blue Monday[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by Hypeathon [br]a[/br]

22.2%
  12. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]Blue Monday[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br]

33.3%
  13. [color=#8A2BE2][b]FMA Brotherhood:[/b] [i]Revving at Full Throttle[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by anime

22.2%
  14. [color=#8A2BE2][b]FMA Brotherhood:[/b] [i]Revving at Full Throttle[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by anime

22.2%
  15. [color=#8A2BE2][b]FMA Brotherhood:[/b] [i]Revving at Full Throttle[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by anime

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#00FF00][b]GITS Stand Alone Complex:[/b] [i]Android and I[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#00FF00][b]GITS Stand Alone Complex:[/b] [i]Android and I[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Not quite sure where bigddan11 is, but I might as well start this week's thread.

Submit your favorite quotes of tonight's broadcast, and on Thursday night, I'll make a poll. We can now use up to 30(!) quotes, so hopefully everyone's submissions can be used from now on.

Also, don't forget to vote for your choices on the poll from last week.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2012
  2. astarisborn94

astarisborn94 New Member

"Life sucks" ~ Renton from Eureka Seven.

Everyone has these moments. I know I had those episodes today at work (in my head, though, so it wasn't a problem). Renton is somewhat annoying, but this quote can apply to everyone at some point.

3. Hypeathon

Hypeathon Active Member

From Eureka Seven:

Stoner: "That's right. In other words, that which we call memory in no way exists all on its own. Which means it is inextricably connected to the environment surrounding it. Do you know who it was who said that, Matthieu?"

Matthieu: "I have no clue."

Stoner: "Man you really are uneducated. I said it."

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2012
  4. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

Where was I? I remembered about 12:30 AM CDT this morning, but then forgot again because I fell asleep roughly 3 minutes later. Blame it on the Cowboys pre-season game as well as a special musical program I was watching earlier in the evening.

5. RockmanDash

RockmanDash Retired

Looks like the hammer gun attacked ya. :p

Tom:"Bleach is done with filler, and done for the night".

6. veemonjosh

Moving the poll to tomorrow night in case anyone else wants to submit.

By the way, the poll issue has been fixed, so we won't have to do the "Quote #1, Quote #2..." stuff again.

7. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

Thirty quotes? Well, I have some long ones in here. In case they're too long, either ignore them or cut out the text I have in brackets -[ ].

8. veemonjosh

Poll is up!