Toonami - Line of the Night [8/17]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by bigddan11, Aug 17, 2013.

?

Admit it. You didn't think I'd get this up before Saturday. 1 down, but which line was best?

1. [color=#ADFF2F][b]Toonami Intro[/b][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br] [u]TOM:[/u] Hey Sera,

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. [color=#FFA500][b]Bleach[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Soul Detective: Karakuriser Takes Off Again! [/i][br]a[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#FFA500][b]Bleach[/b][br]a[/br][i] The Soul Detective: Karakuriser Takes Off Again! [/i][br]a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#E0FFFF][b]Naruto[/b][br]a[/br][i] Narrowing the Field: Sudden Death Elimination! [/i][br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=#32CD32][b]One Piece[/b][br]a[/br][i]Was It lost? Stolen? Who Are You?[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#32CD32][b]One Piece[/b][br]a[/br][i]Was It lost? Stolen? Who Are You?[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  7. [color=#32CD32][b]One Piece[/b][br]a[/br][i]Was It lost? Stolen? Who Are You?[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=#FOE68C][b]Soul Eater[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Exciting and Embarrassing Trial Enrollment! The DWM

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  9. [color=#FOE68C][b]Soul Eater[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Exciting and Embarrassing Trial Enrollment! The DWM

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#DA70D6][b]Sword Art Online[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Black Swordsman[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by ani

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#DA70D6][b]Sword Art Online[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Black Swordsman[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by ani

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#FFD700][b]IGPX[/b][br]a[/br][i]White Snow[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br][u]An

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#FFD700][b]IGPX[/b][br]a[/br][i]White Snow[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br][u]An

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#48D177][b]Star Wars: The Clone Wars[/b][br]a[/br][i] Ambush [/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by anime

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#48D177][b]Star Wars: The Clone Wars[/b][br]a[/br][i]Ambush[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#48D177][b]Star Wars: The Clone Wars[/b][br]a[/br][i]Ambush[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#B0E0E6][b]Big O [/b][br]a[/br][i]Leviathian[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br][u]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#B0E0E6][b]Big O [/b][br]a[/br][i]Leviathian[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br][u]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. [color=#B0E0E6][b]Big O [/b][br]a[/br][i]Leviathian[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br][u]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. [color=#7FFF00][b]InuYasha[/b][br]a[/br][i] Vanishing Point: Naraku Disappears [/i][br]a[/br]Submitt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  21. [color=#7FFF00][b]InuYasha[/b][br]a[/br][i] Vanishing Point: Naraku Disappears [/i][br]a[/br]Submitt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  22. [color=#8FBC8F][b]InuYasha[/b][br]a[/br][i] Gap Between Ages [/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  23. [color=#8FBC8F][b]InuYasha[/b][br]a[/br][i] Gap Between Ages [/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

What's this? Another Line of the Nigh thread cometh? The answer is yes. And while I know I have said I hope to do them in the past, I will be devoting this week to catching up the missing Line of the Night Polls I have not finished instead of creating Wiki basketball pages, unless a Texas school that doesn't have one yet announces their schedule. Enjoy.

2. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

Returned Star Wars: The Clone Wars has. Also, Roger Smith makes a sly reference to another Steven Blum character.

3. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

The poll is up. Are you happy? Which was your favorite.

Remember that multiple lines can be selected. And for those wondering why Crona's poem isn't on here, I'm doing this at work, and I don't exactly have time to look up Soul Eater, watch it 3 to 4 times, and then get it posted, especially when there might not even be enough room for it. If you wanted it so badly, let this serve as a reminder that you should submit it here.

Expect some backlogged polls to be done this afternoon.