Toonami - Line of the Night [8/10]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, Aug 10, 2013.

?

A Pocketful of Rainbows to bridge us over that Astral Ocean on the horizon

1. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Ichigo's Resolution! The Price of Fierce Battle[/i] [br]a[/br] Subm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Ichigo's Resolution! The Price of Fierce Battle[/i] [br]a[/br] Subm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Ichigo's Resolution! The Price of Fierce Battle[/i] [br]a[/br] Subm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [i]Star Wars The Clone Wars Promo[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animepw

100.0%
  5. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]Surviving the Cut! The Rookie Nine Together Again![/i] [br]a[/br] S

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#00BFFF][b]One Piece:[/b] [i]Epic, Heated Combat! The Fateful Final Conclusion![/i] [br]a[/br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#00BFFF][b]One Piece:[/b] [i]Epic, Heated Combat! The Fateful Final Conclusion![/i] [br]a[/br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]The Death Scythes Convene - Stop Dad's Staff Reassignment!?[/i]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]The Death Scythes Convene - Stop Dad's Staff Reassignment!?[/i]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]The Death Scythes Convene - Stop Dad's Staff Reassignment!?[/i]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#FF8C00][b]Sword Art Online:[/b] [i]The Red Nosed Reindeer[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animeP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#BFFF00][b]IGPX[/b] [i]Vunerable Mind[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Liz

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#BFFF00][b]IGPX[/b] [i]Vunerable Mind[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Pre

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]Wish Upon a Star[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]Wish Upon a Star[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]Wish Upon a Star[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#B8860B][b]Big O[/b] [i]Day of the Advent[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#B8860B][b]Big O[/b] [i]Day of the Advent[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Jaken's Plan to Steal Tetsusaiga[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by anime

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Jaken's Plan to Steal Tetsusaiga[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by anime

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  21. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Jaken's Plan to Steal Tetsusaiga[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by anime

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  22. [color=#00FF66][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Sesshomaru and the Abducted Rin[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animeP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

[​IMG]

Good night, sleep tight, young lovers...

Once again, it's time for TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT! A weekly tradition going back about 9 years, you can submit your favorite quotes from the shows playing on Toonami. Then we run it through our trusty poll generator, and a selection of up to 30 quotes will be posted by the end of the week for you to vote on!

A few rules:
    1. Please be sure to list what show and character you're quoting from.
    2. Just to be fair to newer material on the block, if an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, lines for that show can't be submitted. This week, this rule applies to: Cowboy Bebop

The polls will come, be patient...

Schedule:
    12am - Bleach - 310: "Ichigo's Resolution! The Price of the Fierce Battle" (PREMIERE)
    12:30am - Naruto - 37: "Surviving the Cut! The Rookie Nine Together Again!"(PREMIERE)
    1am - One Piece - 219: "Epic, Heated Combat! The Fateful Final Conclusion!" (PREMIERE)
    1:30am - Soul Eater - 25: "Death Scythes Convene - Stop Dad's Staff Reassignment!?" (PREMIERE)
    2am - Sword Art Online - 3: "Red Nosed Reindeer" (PREMIERE)
    2:30am - IGPX - 16: "Vunerable Mind" (PREMIERE)
    3am - Eureka 7 - 50: "Wish Upon a Star"
    3:30am - The Big O - 16: "Day of the Advent"
    4am - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 39: "Daydream"
    4:30am - Cowboy Bebop - 116: "Black Dog Serenade"
    5am - Inuyasha - 79: "Jaken's Plan to Steal Tetusaiga"
    5:30am - Inuyasha - 80: "Sesshomaru and the Abducted Rin"

2. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

A time of beginnings and endings this weekend...

3. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Once again, another throwback poll is now up!