Toonami - Line of the Night [7/8]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, Jul 7, 2012.

?

"Stand and be counted. The Revolution is in your hands."

1. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Person with an Unknown Ability! Targeted Orihime[/i][br]a[/br] Subm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. [color=#DC143C][b]Deadman Wonderland:[/b] [i]Wretched Egg[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by Lord Dalek [br

23.1%
  3. [color=#DC143C][b]Deadman Wonderland:[/b] [i]Wretched Egg[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by The Man in Bla

15.4%
  4. [color=#DC143C][b]Deadman Wonderland:[/b] [i]Wretched Egg[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=#DC143C][b]Deadman Wonderland:[/b] [i]Wretched Egg[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]

7.7%
  6. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Casshern Sins Promo:[/b] [br]a[/br] [u]Announcer:[/u] Wake up, time to die.[/color

46.2%
  7. [color=#00BFFF][b]Casshern Sins:[/b] [i]The Woman of the Tall Tower[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by Evo

15.4%
  8. [color=#00BFFF][b]Casshern Sins:[/b] [i]The Woman of the Tall Tower[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by anim

7.7%
  9. [color=#00BFFF][b]Casshern Sins:[/b] [i]The Woman of the Tall Tower[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by Metr

38.5%
  10. [color=#8A2BE2][b]FMA Brotherhood:[/b] [i]Conflict at Baschool[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by bigddan11

7.7%
  11. [color=#8A2BE2][b]FMA Brotherhood:[/b] [i]Conflict at Baschool[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS

7.7%
  12. [color=#00FF00][b]GitS: SAC 2nd Gig:[/b] [i]Martial Law[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by bigddan11 [br]a[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#00FF00][b]GitS: SAC 2nd Gig:[/b] [i]Martial Law[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by bigddan11 [br]a[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#FFA500][b]Cowboy Bebop:[/b] [i]Boogie Woogie Feng Shui[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by bigddan11

23.1%
  15. [color=#FFA500][b]Cowboy Bebop:[/b] [i]Boogie Woogie Feng Shui[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS

7.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Happy Fourth of July, from [strike]all of us at 4KidsTV[/strike] Toonami.

It's time for three more hours of Japanimation. Will you submit your favorite lines of tonight for a poll, or will you save the ****ing plant?

2. Lord Dalek

Lord Dalek Uncreative Hack

Dmwl: "stop looking at my chest!!!!"

DMWL: "My bad, I kinda figured you'd dodge it."

3. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

Fullmeal Alchemist is chalk full of good candidates tonight, though I doubt many people paid attention.

FMA Brotherhood "Conflict at Baschool"
    Ed: That's that. I'm pretty sure we lost them. But you know what, this place is way too damn big!

May: Oh no, both brothers have fallen desperately in love with me. I'm sorry Edward, but you're just not my type.

Yoki: Don't act like you don't know me. How could you have forgotten Yoki, the great proprietor of Youswell?
    Ed: Rather easily. Are you sure we've actually meet?
    Yoki: How cruel. And after you destroyed my life.

Jerso: Lets see how fast you move covered in my spit.
    Ed: Your special power is saliva?

Ed: (While punching Zampano after he's said he'll change back) Thanks for the opportunity sucker!

GitS: SAC 2nd Gig "Martial Law"
    Kuze: When you have power, you want to put it on display. Same thing for a weapon. You want to try it out.

Goda: Just as water runs down hill, the human heart always tends to revert to its basest instincts.

Cowboy Bebop "Boogie Woogie Feng Shui"
    Jet: Wait a minute. First of all I'm not old enough to be your father, all right. If anything I could be your boyfriend. No, wait. That would be bad, wouldn't it. Open foot, insert mouth.

Jet: Spike, Faye, Deploy.
    Faye: This is your little party Jet.
    Jet: Battle stations or die with the ship. Those are your options.

4. The Man in Black

The Man in Black I have 5 of broats

"You guys are weird." - Ganta, DMWL

5. Evo

Evo Agent of Providence

"For the first time I felt surrounded by beauty in a world I had driven to ruin"- Casshern

6. MetroSparkster

MetroSparkster ...has nothing to say.

Ding... Dong...
    Ding... Dong...
    Ding... Dong...
    Ding... Dong...

~Lizbell from Casshern Sins

7. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

Doesn't leave a lot for me to add to the classics. Oh well, at least we got less bleeping this time around.

A shame CB doesn't do previews anymore. I would've added:
    Jet: Hey, aren't we taking this cowboy thing to far?

8. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

The poll is now up!

9. PunkPhantom

PunkPhantom Addicted to Toons & Tunes

I'm just wondering where that "Wake up, time to die" quote is originally from. The only other place I've heard it is in an Addicting Games tagline of a random stick man flash game. So is TOM referencing some random flash game or is the quote originally from something else?

10. The Man in Black

Logan's Run.

11. Lord Dalek

Lord Dalek Uncreative Hack

No Blade Runner.

12. The Man in Black

You might be right but I swear some promo (i think recently) used a quote from Logan's Run. Maybe i just have some wires crossed.