Toonami - Line of the Night [7/29]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, Jul 29, 2012.

?

I see Akira Kurosawa in your future.

1. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Battle of the Females? Katen Kyokotsu vs. Nanao![/i] [br]a[/br] Sub

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Battle of the Females? Katen Kyokotsu vs. Nanao![/i] [br]a[/br] Sub

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Battle of the Females? Katen Kyokotsu vs. Nanao![/i] [br]a[/br] Sub

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#DC143C][b]Deadman Wonderland:[/b] [i]Undertaker[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[

11.1%
  5. [color=#DC143C][b]Deadman Wonderland:[/b] [i]Undertaker[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[

11.1%
  6. [color=#DC143C][b]Deadman Wonderland:[/b] [i]Undertaker[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[

22.2%
  7. [color=#00BFFF][b]Casshern Sins:[/b] [i]A Man Entrapped by the Past[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by anim

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=#00BFFF][b]Casshern Sins:[/b] [i]A Man Entrapped by the Past[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by anim

11.1%
  9. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [br]a[/br] Submitted by The Man in Black & animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]TO

77.8%
  10. [color=#8A2BE2][b]FMA Brotherhood:[/b] [i]The Abyss[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br]

11.1%
  11. [color=#8A2BE2][b]FMA Brotherhood:[/b] [i]The Abyss[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br]

11.1%
  12. [color=#00FF00][b]GitS: SAC 2nd Gig:[/b] [i]Endless∞GIG[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#00FF00][b]GitS: SAC 2nd Gig:[/b] [i]Endless∞GIG[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#FFA500][b]Cowboy Bebop:[/b] [i]Hard Luck Woman[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#FFA500][b]Cowboy Bebop:[/b] [i]Hard Luck Woman[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/

11.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Bigddan11 is out this week, so I'll be running this week's poll as well.

Post your favorite quotes from this week's broadcast, 15 quotes will be selected, and a poll will be put up on Wednesday night.

One thing I'd like to suggest starting this week is to try including the name of the character you're quoting. It's fine if you don't, but it makes things easier on my part when selecting the quotes.

Let the fun begin!

2. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

Sorry bout that. Right after I sent you that message asking if you could do the Line of the Night this week, my computer crashed, and this is the earliest chance I've had to check anything. I look forward to Wednesday night when I can hopefully post a few quotes, but I'll be out of action at least the first half of this week.

3. veemonjosh

Remember to submit your quotes, everyone!

I would have liked to have gotten the poll up in about 24 hours, but the lack of submitted quotes at the moment is going to push the poll to Thursday night.

4. The Man in Black

The Man in Black I have 5 of broats

"So here's the deal. Life doesn't always want to be your friend. Sometimes it'll feel like Life wants to hurt you. But you can't just hide. Because nobody likes a quitter. You gotta take chances. I never said it was gonna be fun. Or easy. Whether you're totally ready; or when you least expect it, doesn't matter. Life will punch you right in the face. You can lie there for a second, cry a little if you need to. But get back on your feet, because it's the getting back up that counts That's what shows you got heart. That's what keeps you going. Fall down 7 times, get up 8. And know, We'll be right there with you. Only Toonami, on [adult swim]. - T.O.M.

5. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

Here you go. Can't wait to put up lines for Samurai 7 soon.

That should be 15 lines. If any are too long, just edit them down to the parts that might matter most.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2012
  6. veemonjosh

The poll is up!