Toonami - Line of the Night [7/22]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, Jul 21, 2012.

?

Don't turn around.

1. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Imprisonment?! Senbonzakura & Zabimaru[/i][br]a[/br] Submitted by a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Imprisonment?! Senbonzakura & Zabimaru[/i][br]a[/br] Submitted by a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Imprisonment?! Senbonzakura & Zabimaru[/i][br]a[/br] Submitted by a

16.7%
  4. [color=#DC143C][b]Deadman Wonderland:[/b] [iWorm Eater[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by Lord Dalek & Toon

50.0%
  5. [color=#DC143C][b]Deadman Wonderland:[/b] [i]Worm Eater[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/

16.7%
  6. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Slender Review:[/b] [br]a[/br] [u]TOM:[/u]Toonami doesn't even know what to give S

83.3%
  7. [color=#00BFFF][b]Casshern Sins:[/b] [i]A Flower that Blooms in the Valley of Ruin[/i] [br]a[/br] Su

16.7%
  8. [color=#00BFFF][b]Casshern Sins:[/b] [i]A Flower that Blooms in the Valley of Ruin[/i] [br]a[/br] Su

50.0%
  9. [color=#00BFFF][b]Casshern Sins:[/b] [i]A Flower that Blooms in the Valley of Ruin[/i] [br]a[/br] Su

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#00BFFF][b]Casshern Sins:[/b] [i]A Flower that Blooms in the Valley of Ruin[/i] [br]a[/br] Su

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#8A2BE2][b]FMA Brotherhood:[/b] [i]Homunculus (The Dwarf in the Flask)[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#00FF00][b]GitS: SAC 2nd Gig:[/b] [i]This Side of Justice[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#FFA500][b]Cowboy Bebop:[/b] [i]Brain Scratch[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by Lord Dalek [br]a[/b

16.7%
  14. [color=#FFA500][b]Cowboy Bebop:[/b] [i]Brain Scratch[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#FFA500][b]Cowboy Bebop:[/b] [i]Brain Scratch[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Time for another Line of the Night!

Post your favorite quotes, 15 get selected, and a poll goes up on Wednesday night, Also don't forget to vote for your favorite quotes from last week when the poll for those go up.

Stay gold. :tom:

2. Lord Dalek

Lord Dalek Uncreative Hack

Deadman Wonderland: "Without pain, I don't think we'll turn into the model citizens we were meant to be..."

Deadman Wonderland: "Duuuuuuuuuuuude! Ubermonk!"

Cowboy Bebop: Londes' spiel at the end.

3. ToonamiFanatic

ToonamiFanatic New Member

Deadman wonderland : "duuuude ubermonk"
    Gotta agree with that

4. veemonjosh

Remember to submit your quotes! The poll is going up tomorrow night, and we currently only have 3 lines submitted!

5. RockmanDash

RockmanDash Retired

Because this line in Casshern sins really got to me:

Casshern- "..I promise, I'll bring Luna back!"

I'll edit more in after my classes. :)

6. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2012
  7. veemonjosh

Poll is up!

I should start figuring out what color to make FLCL in two weeks...

8. The Man in Black

The Man in Black I have 5 of broats

Dammit I was hoping somebody had suggested Vegetabot's "GET THOSE FLOWERS OUT OF MY FACE!" or whatever

9. MetroSparkster

MetroSparkster ...has nothing to say.

What about all that crazy banter that girl's mom was spouting in that flashback from Deadman Wonderland?