Toonami - Line of the Night [7/15]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by bigddan11, Jul 14, 2012.

?

Which lines caught your best fancy?

1. [color=#F0F8FF][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Haineko Cries! The Tragic Sword Fiend[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. [color=#F0F8FF][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Haineko Cries! The Tragic Sword Fiend[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#F0F8FF][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Haineko Cries! The Tragic Sword Fiend[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#FF6347][b]Deadman Wonderland:[/b] [i]Scar Chain[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by Lord Dalek [br]a

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  5. [color=#FF6347][b]Deadman Wonderland:[/b] [i]Scar Chain[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by El Hazard [br]a[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#FF6347][b]Deadman Wonderland:[/b] [i]Scar Chain[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  7. [color=#AFEEEE][b]Casshern Sins:[/b] [i]A Hymn of Hope[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by RockmanDash [br]a

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  8. [color=#AFEEEE][b]Casshern Sins:[/b] [i]A Hymn of Hope[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  9. [color=#C0C0C0][b]FMA Brotherhood:[/b] [i]Daydream[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br]

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  10. [color=#FFDAB9][b]GitS: SAC 2nd Gig:[/b] [i]Nuclear Power[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#66CDAA][b]Cowboy Bebop:[/b] [i]Cowboy Funk[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br]

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  12. [color=#66CDAA][b]Cowboy Bebop:[/b] [i]Cowboy Funk[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#7FFF00]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Tom:[/u] Baa baa black sheep, have you any wool.

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

By now you know the drill. Submit your favorite lines from each show during tonight's Toonami. A poll will be created next week with the best lines submitted, and then you get to vote your the best of the best. Let the fun begin because it's no sin.

2. Lord Dalek

Lord Dalek Uncreative Hack

Deadman Wonderland: "The Revolution will be televised".

3. Daikun

Daikun Long Live the Fighter! Moderator

"7.0 out of 10"

4. Sketch

Sketch not like those other old guys

A thousand times THIS.

5. RockmanDash

RockmanDash Retired

Casshern Sins-

"No more fears and tears to fall, we'll find our way back home- Janice
    "You listen to my voice, listen to my heart, now I say it clearly. You listen to your voice, listen to your heart, do you even...smile?"- Janice
    So many lyrics in that beautiful song to choose from.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2012
  6. bla2772

bla2772 Member

Deadman Wonderland: "The Revolution will be televised".

7. El-Hazard

El-Hazard I like birds

Shiro: "Look what I got us for noms."

8. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

Again, one of the characters here is marked "???". I know her name from closed captions, but can't remember if her name was spoken and I don't want to spoil it.

9. bigddan11

I promise that the poll is coming, but I might not be able to get it up until tomorrow. The only free night I've had this week was Monday, and even though I have some free time right now, I still haven't even had a chance to watch last weeks Toonami, much less verify the lines. I promise it will be up, possibly tonight but most likely tomorrow afternoon. Sorry for the long delay.

10. bigddan11

Once again I must apologize. I had promised I'd get the poll up today not expecting to have a major sinus headache and to end up sleeping the entire afternoon because of it. I promise I will get it up tomorrow unless I'm throwing up most of the day.

11. bigddan11

I still feel like crap today, but I promised I would get the poll up, and I did so with 10 minutes to spare before midnight central time. I apologize if some of the lines are paraphrased, but when you're asleep half the day due to a sinus headache, then you don't exactly get the time to verify the quotes full accuracy. Sorry it took so long.