Toonami - Line of the Night [7/13]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by bigddan11, Jul 13, 2013.

1. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

veemonjosh is off on vacation and has asked that I get tonights Line of the Night thread posted. Expect last weeks 2 go up sometime tomorrow.

The night begins with the Shonen Sunday action block of Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece. Soul Eater and IGPX are ready to race your way afterwards. Eureka 7 will surf your way, and Ed and Al's alchemy will save the day. Finally the search for the Shikon Jewel will end the night. Toonami's here, and the future is bright.

As always you can post as many lines as you would like. The top lines will make it into the poll. ThunderCats, Sym-Bionic Titan, and Cowboy Bebop are not eligible for the poll. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is still eligible. Despite all the episodes having aired on Toonami, since the Line of the Night poll only counts against a series if that episode has aired in the past year, and since Toonami started last May and it is now July, then FMA: Brotherhood is eligible. If at all possible though, we would like lines that weren't submitted last time, or at least that weren't posted in the last poll.

As for my missing Lines of the Night Polls, I will be able to do most of them at work this week, so hopefully everything can get caught up.

Here's this weeks Lineup.

Midnight- Bleach- 306- For the Sake of Protecting! Ichigo vs. Tensa Zangetsu!

12:30 AM- Naruto- 33- Battle Formation: Ino-Shika-Cho!

1 AM- One Piece- 215- Screaming-Hot Bombardment! Pirate Dodgeball!

1:30 AM- Soul Eater- 21- May My Soul Reach You – A Dry Heart inside Unbearable Isolation?

2 AM- IGPX- 12- The Final Battle

2:30 AM- Eureka 7- 46- Planet Rock

3 AM- ThunderCats- 14- New Alliances

3:30 AM- Sym-Bionic Titan- 19- The Steel Foe

4 AM- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood- 35- The Shape of This Country

4:30 AM- Cowboy Bebop- 12- Jupiter Jazz, Part 1

5 AM- InuYasha- 71- Three-Sided Battle to the Death

5:30 AM- InuYasha- 72- Totosai's Rogid Training

2. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015