Toonami - Line of the Night [6/8]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, Jun 8, 2013.

?

Ninja Hamsters, Big Adventures!

1. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Ichigo Loses His Fighting Spirit!? Gin's Expectation![/i] [br]a[/br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Ichigo Loses His Fighting Spirit!? Gin's Expectation![/i] [br]a[/br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Ichigo Loses His Fighting Spirit!? Gin's Expectation![/i] [br]a[/br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]Eat or be Eaten: Panic in the Forest[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by an

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]Eat or be Eaten: Panic in the Forest[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by an

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#00BFFF][b]One Piece:[/b] [i]Silver Fox Foxy! The Merciless Interference![/i] [br]a[/br]Submi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#00BFFF][b]One Piece:[/b] [i]Silver Fox Foxy! The Merciless Interference![/i] [br]a[/br]Submi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=#00BFFF][b]One Piece:[/b] [i]Silver Fox Foxy! The Merciless Interference![/i] [br]a[/br]Submi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Fierce Battle Aboard the Ghost Ship – The Hell inside My Head?[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Fierce Battle Aboard the Ghost Ship – The Hell inside My Head?[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Fierce Battle Aboard the Ghost Ship – The Hell inside My Head?[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#BFFF00][b]IGPX[/b] [i]Spring has Come[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Li

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]Acperience 3[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#9966FF][b]FMA Brotherhood:[/b] [i]The Ishvalan War of Extermination[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#9966FF][b]FMA Brotherhood:[/b] [i]The Ishvalan War of Extermination[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#9966FF][b]FMA Brotherhood:[/b] [i]The Ishvalan War of Extermination[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Kikyo and the Dark Priestess[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#00FF66][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Tsubaki's Unrelenting Evil Spell[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by anime

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Are you ready for the summer?

[​IMG]

Once again, it's time for TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT! A weekly tradition going back about 9 years, you can submit your favorite quotes from the shows playing on Toonami. Then we run it through our trusty poll generator, and a selection of up to 30 quotes will be posted by the end of the week for you to vote on!

A few rules:

1. Please be sure to list what show and character you're quoting from.
    2. Just to be fair to newer material on the block, if an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, lines for that show can't be submitted. This week, this rule applies to:ThunderCats, Sym-Bionic Titan, Cowboy Bebop

Time to blow this scene, get everybody and their lines together. Okay? 3, 2, 1, let's jam!

2. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

Now that the Game of Thrones season is over and the Red Wedding shock has pretty much died down, I can finally change my avatar back to normal. The bloody version was giving me the creeps.

3. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

The poll is now up!