Toonami - Line of the Night [6/7]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, Jun 8, 2014.

?

Line of the Night Poll Buttons are initiated! Loading Up Quotes from Sad Backstory Episodes!

1. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [i]Intro[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animepwns [br]a[/br] [u]TOM:[/u]

50.0%
  2. [color=#00FF00][b]Attack on Titan:[/b] [i]The World Seen by a Young Girl: The Struggle for Trost, Pa

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#00FF00][b]Attack on Titan:[/b] [i]The World Seen by a Young Girl: The Struggle for Trost, Pa

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#00FF00][b]Attack on Titan:[/b] [i]The World Seen by a Young Girl: The Struggle for Trost, Pa

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]A Crisis Sneaking Up on the Kurosaki Family?! Ichigo's Confusion![/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]A Crisis Sneaking Up on the Kurosaki Family?! Ichigo's Confusion![/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]A Crisis Sneaking Up on the Kurosaki Family?! Ichigo's Confusion![/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [i]Child of Light Review[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animepwns [br]a[

50.0%
  9. [color=#FFA500][b]Naruto Shippuden:[/b] [i]Father and Mother[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#FFA500][b]Naruto Shippuden:[/b] [i]Father and Mother[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece:[/b] [i]Smash the Wave! Luffy and Zoro Use the Strongest Combo![/i] [br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece:[/b] [i]Smash the Wave! Luffy and Zoro Use the Strongest Combo![/i] [br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece:[/b] [i]Smash the Wave! Luffy and Zoro Use the Strongest Combo![/i] [br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#00BFFF][b]Blue Exorcist:[/b] [i]The Wager[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#00BFFF][b]Blue Exorcist:[/b] [i]The Wager[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#00BFFF][b]Blue Exorcist:[/b] [i]The Wager[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#DC143C][b]Black Lagoon:[/b] [i]Guerrillas in the Jungle[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by PokeNirv

50.0%
  18. [color=#DC143C][b]Black Lagoon:[/b] [i]Guerrillas in the Jungle[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWN

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. [color=#DC143C][b]Black Lagoon:[/b] [i]Guerrillas in the Jungle[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWN

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. [color=#DC143C][b]Black Lagoon:[/b] [i]Guerrillas in the Jungle[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWN

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  21. [color=#9966FF][b]Beware the Batman:[/b] [i]Broken[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  22. [color=#9966FF][b]Beware the Batman:[/b] [i]Broken[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  23. [color=#9966FF][b]Beware the Batman:[/b] [i]Broken[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  24. [color=#00FFFF][b]Samurai Jack:[/b] [i]Jack Remembers the Past[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  25. [color=#FF9900][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Death Trap[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  26. [color=#FF9900][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Death Trap[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Once again, it's time for Toonami: LINE OF THE NIGHT! A weekly tradition going back about 10 years, you can submit your favorite quotes from the shows playing on Toonami. Then we run it through our trusty poll generator, and a selection of quotes will be posted by the end of the week for you to vote on!

A few rules:
    1. Please be sure to list what show and character you're quoting from.
    2. I'm going to start being a bit more conscious about the lengths of the quotes. So, a warning that I might shorten some of the submitted lines if I feel they're too long.
    3. Just to be fair to newer material on the block, if an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, lines for that show can't be submitted. This week, this applies to: Space Dandy, Sym-Bionic Titan

This week's schedule:

11:30pm - Attack on Titan - 6: "The World Seen by a Young Girl: The Struggle for Trost, Part 2" (PREMIERE)
    12am - Bleach - 347: "A Crisis Sneaking up on the Kurosaki Family?! Ichigo's Confusion!"(PREMIERE)
    12:30am - Space Dandy - 9: "Plants Are Living Things Too, Baby"
    1am - Naruto Shippuden - 23: "Father and Mother" (PREMIERE)
    1:30am - One Piece - 257: "Smash the Wave! Luffy and Zoro Use the Strongest Combo!" (PREMIERE)
    2am - Blue Exorcist - 16: "The Wager" (PREMIERE)
    2am - Black Lagoon - 12: "Guerrillas in the Jungle" (PREMIERE)
    3am - Beware the Batman - 5: "Broken" (PREMIERE)
    3:30am - Naruto - 23: "Genin Takedown! All Nine Rookies Face Off!"
    4am - Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood - 16: "Footsteps of a Comrade-in-Arms"
    4:30am - Samurai Jack - 19: "Jack Remembers the Past" (PREMIERE)
    5am - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 42: "Death Trap" (PREMIERE)
    5:30am - Sym-Bionic Titan - 14: "I Am Octus"

I'm going to start posting older polls in the coming days. I'll try to get three or four out a week, and hopefully be caught back up by next month.

2. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

3. PokeNirvash

PokeNirvash New Member

Leigharch: "WHAT!? My application to the Black Panthers was denied AGAIN!?"

4. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Alongside the March polls going up this week, I'm catching up with the June polls! Incidentally, they'll actually correspond with one another, as the same Space Dandy episodes aired on each night for each pair.

This poll is now up!