Toonami - Line of the Night [6/24]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, Jun 24, 2012.

?

We're just lucky that TOM can't get colds.

1. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Terror! The Monster That Lurks Underground[/i][br]a[/br] Submitted

12.5%
  2. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Terror! The Monster That Lurks Underground[/i][br]a[/br] Submitted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#DC143C][b]Deadman Wonderland:[/b] [i]Carrion Festival-Carnival Corpse[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitt

50.0%
  4. [color=#DC143C][b]Deadman Wonderland:[/b] [i]Carrion Festival-Carnival Corpse[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitt

12.5%
  5. [color=#DC143C][b]Deadman Wonderland:[/b] [i]Carrion Festival-Carnival Corpse[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#DC143C][b]Deadman Wonderland:[/b] [i]Carrion Festival-Carnival Corpse[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#DC143C][b]Deadman Wonderland:[/b] [i]Carrion Festival-Carnival Corpse[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitt

12.5%
  8. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Deadman Wonderland Promo:[/b] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Anno

25.0%
  9. [color=#00BFFF][b]Casshern Sins:[/b] [i]The Man Who Killed the Sun Named Moon[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#00BFFF][b]Casshern Sins:[/b] [i]The Man Who Killed the Sun Named Moon[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#8A2BE2][b]FMA Brotherhood:[/b] [i]Family Portrait[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]

12.5%
  12. [color=#8A2BE2][b]FMA Brotherhood:[/b] [i]Family Portrait[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#00FF00][b]GitS: SAC 2nd Gig:[/b] [i]Embarassment[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#FFA500][b]Cowboy Bebop:[/b] [i]Wild Horses[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#FFA500][b]Cowboy Bebop:[/b] [i]Wild Horses[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Didn't think I'd be able to make it, but I manged anyways!

Another week of Toonami, another Line of the Night. Rules are the same, post your favorite quotes, and a smörgåsbord of 15 quotes will be selected on Wednesday (3 from each premiere, 2 from each rerun; numbers change depending on availability of quotes).

Bigddan11 apparently has plans for a Line of the Month poll after this one wraps up, so look forward to that next week.

Anyways, enough talk! Time to push the button!

2. zoombie

zoombie Active Member

Simple "Everyone knows there are no such things as ghosts in the Soul Society."

3. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

Yes, next Friday night/ Saturday morning I will post the Line of the Month thread for May/ June. The top 3 votes in each weeks poll will be entered into the Line of the Month poll so there are 15 choices. In the event of a tie for third place, I will only take the top 2 polls receivers from that week. Right now it looks like it will be a battle between tom, Deadman Wonderland, and Casshern Sins, but that could still change tonight depending on what Bleach, FMA: Brotherhood, GitS, and Cowboy Bebop supply this week.

4. Lord Dalek

Lord Dalek Uncreative Hack

Deadman Wonderland: "I hear he has biceps on his BLEEP."

5. El-Hazard

El-Hazard I like birds

This, or the song Shiro sang.

6. PunkPhantom

PunkPhantom Addicted to Toons & Tunes

Yes.

7. animePWNS

animePWNS Do a barrel roll!

One of the names here is a spoiler if you didn't read the credits at the end of Casshern. It's mentioned in that show's thread too, but just replace it with ??? if you think it's necessary.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2012
  8. Don_East

Don_East A regular character.

Shiro: "Quietest ninja ever!"

9. veemonjosh

SORRY! Sorry everybody! I came down with a really nasty cold on Wednesday, so the poll completely slipped my mind.

I'm still recovering from it, but I'll be sure to post the poll by 3pm EST tomorrow. Again, I'm REALLY sorry for this.

10. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

I hope you get feeling better, but I'm going to predict that this quote, which is the full version of the one submitted by Lord Dalek, will probably prevail.
    Deadman Wonderland [br]a[/br] Carnival Corpse [br]a[/br] Submitted by Lord Dalek [br]a[/br] Tamaki: I think that’s enough feelings for one day. That’s Carnival Corpse in a nut shell my boy. Cast points and candy if you win, and if you don’t… much unpleasantry. You’ll be fighting Crow again it seems, but officially. You know, the muscle champ. I hear he even has biceps on his (bleep). But don’t let fear get the better of you. In a battle royale between two deadmen, brute strength isn’t going to carry the day.

11. veemonjosh

Alright, poll is finally up. There were just enough submissions to include everything (we have a whopping five quotes from Deadman to choose from, not including the promo quote).

Sorry again for the delay.