Toonami - Line of the Night [6/22]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, Jun 22, 2013.

?

A Belated, Yet Early New Years

1. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Real World and Shinigami! The New Year Special![/i] [br]a[/br] Subm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Real World and Shinigami! The New Year Special![/i] [br]a[/br] Subm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Real World and Shinigami! The New Year Special![/i] [br]a[/br] Subm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]The Sharingan Revived: Dragon-Flame Jutsu![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]The Sharingan Revived: Dragon-Flame Jutsu![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]The Sharingan Revived: Dragon-Flame Jutsu![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#00BFFF][b]One Piece:[/b] [i]A Barrage of Red Cards in Groggy Ring![/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=#00BFFF][b]One Piece:[/b] [i]A Barrage of Red Cards in Groggy Ring![/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#00BFFF][b]One Piece:[/b] [i]A Barrage of Red Cards in Groggy Ring![/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]The Eve Party Nightmare - And So the Curtain Rises?[/i] [br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]The Eve Party Nightmare - And So the Curtain Rises?[/i] [br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]The Eve Party Nightmare - And So the Curtain Rises?[/i] [br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#BFFF00][b]IGPX[/b] [i]Holiday[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Takeshi:[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]The Sunshine Underground[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWN

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]The Sunshine Underground[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWN

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#9966FF][b]Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood[/b] [i]The Fuhrer's Son[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Farewell, Days of My Youth[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#00FF66][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Naraku's Barrier - Kagura's Decision[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

It's the first Saturday of the summer, and what better way to kick off your summer than a fresh night of Toonami?

[​IMG]

Once again, it's time for TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT! A weekly tradition going back about 9 years, you can submit your favorite quotes from the shows playing on Toonami. Then we run it through our trusty poll generator, and a selection of up to 30 quotes will be posted by the end of the week for you to vote on!

A few rules:

1. Please be sure to list what show and character you're quoting from.
    2. Just to be fair to newer material on the block, if an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, lines for that show can't be submitted. This week, this rule applies to:ThunderCats, Sym-Bionic Titan, Cowboy Bebop
    2a. Starting tonight, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood will be airing episodes that have already played on Toonami. However, since it's been over a year since these episodes aired, you can submit lines from it if you want.

Koosh koosh.

2. animePWNS

animePWNS Do a barrel roll!

3. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Brush off the dust, another semi-classic poll coming your way!