Toonami - Line of the Night (6/17)

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by bigddan11, Jun 16, 2012.

?

Which lines caught your fancy? Remember the winner moves on to the Line of the Month in 2 weeks.

Poll closed Jun 30, 2012.
  1. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Stray Snake, Tortured Monkey[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Stray Snake, Tortured Monkey[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. [color=#DC143C][b]Deadman Wonderland:[/b] [i]Crow Claw[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by Lord Dalek [br]a[

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. [color=#DC143C][b]Deadman Wonderland:[/b] [i]Crow Claw[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by macattack [br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=#DC143C][b]Deadman Wonderland:[/b] [i]Crow Claw[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#DC143C][b]Deadman Wonderland:[/b] [i]Crow Claw[/i] [br]a[/br] [br]a[/br] [u]Ganta:[/u] Why d

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  7. [color=#00BFFF][b]Casshern Sins:[/b] [i]The Angel of Ruin[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. [color=#00BFFF][b]Casshern Sins:[/b] [i]The Angel of Ruin[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#00BFFF][b]Casshern Sins:[/b] [i]The Angel of Ruin[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by JShaggy [br]a[

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  10. [color=#FF0000][b]FMA Brotherhood:[/b] [i]The Shape of This Country[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by anim

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#FF0000][b]FMA Brotherhood:[/b] [i]The Shape of this Country[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by anim

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  12. [color=#00FF00][b]GitS: SAC 2nd Gig:[/b] [i]Fabricate Fog[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#FFA500][b]Cowboy Bebop:[/b] [i]Speak Like a Child[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

Previously on the Line of the Night, Tom got himself a little love, but Genta showed everyone how it should consistently be done. Then a human named Akos came along. He tried to turn everything for our heroes into a swan song, but with his space death ray on his side Tom decided to give him a black eye (meanwhile fulfilling the prophecy of Casshern that anyone who got close to him would die). Ed, Al. the Major, and the Bebop crew try to put up a fight. Will any of them break through on this very night? 3 weeks are down, and 2 more remain in June. Then the Line of the Month makes its first appearance to swoon.

You all know the drill. Submit your favorite lines from tonight's Toonami here. 15 candidates will be selected for this weeks poll, with no more than 3 being from a single show (usually a premiere episode, but at least 2 lines from each show will be selected if there are enough candidates). A poll with the Top 15 will be made no later than Wednesday night, and I'm going to say if you want a favorite line to be a candidate then it would be a good idea to submit it no later than on Monday by 7 PM because Monday happens to be my day off from work and is the lone day I can verify most of the quotes for actual phrases compared to paraphrasing.

2. Lord Dalek

Lord Dalek Uncreative Hack

Probably not exact but...

Deadman Wonderland: "THAT OUTFIT OF YOURS LEAVES NOTHING TO THE IMAGINATION!!!"

3. bigddan11

Since only 1 line has been submitted, then I'm not doing the poll today. However lines must be submitted by Tuesday evening latest if I'm to have the pol posted on Wednesday since I'll need 3 hours to watch the episodes and verify the Lines. That'll have to be done no later than Tuesday evening.

4. macattack

macattack I see you!

Seiji in Deadman Wonderland: "Your bouncing is making me uncomfortable".

5. JShaggy

JShaggy Completely Out of Character

"I'm going to ruin you, because I love you." - Sophita, Casshern Sins

6. El-Hazard

El-Hazard I like birds

I think I'll go with this one.

7. animePWNS

animePWNS Do a barrel roll!

I've go some classics under the limit, but not much for new episodes.

8. bigddan11

The poll is up and will be open for 10 days. Sorry animePWNS. I wanted to include your 2nd Bebop quote as well, but it was too long for the poll.