Toonami - Line of the Night [6/1]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by bigddan11, Jun 2, 2013.

1. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

Nov 11, 2003
    Odessa, TX
    Another week of Toonami has arrived, and Tom and SARA are ready to make sure your eyes are kept open. An all new Bleach will lead things off, Uncut Naruto will be ready to fight, Luffy and comedy always feels right, your soul could be spared with an all new Soul Eater score, and crazy racing from IGPX could leave you wanting to roar. Afterwards reruns always feel right with Eureka 7, ThunderCats, Sym-Bionic Titan, FMA: Brotherhood, Cowboy Bebop, and InuYasha closing up the night. Now get ready to submit your lines, and leave a good ole roar, because Toonami is always ready to go and count up the score.

For those wondering, expect the missing polls (4/6, 3/16, 3/2, & 2/16) to be added this week, hopefully at the rate of 1 a day. Would have finished them all today, but I watched my nephew from 3 PM- 12:15 AM, so most of my day was lost doing that.

Tonight's Lineup:
    12 AM- Bleach- 300- Urahara Appears! Stop Aizen!
    12:30- Naruto- 27- The Chunin Exam Stage 2: The Forest of Death
    1 AM- One Piece- 209- Round 1! One Lap of the Donut Race!
    1:30- Soul Eater- 15- The Soul Eating Black Dragon – Scaredy-cat Liz and Her Merry Friends?
    2 AM- IPGX- 6- Cat Vs. Dog
    2:30- Eureka 7- 40- Cosmic Trigger
    3 AM- ThunderCats- 8- The Duelist and the Drifter
    3:30- Sym-Bionic Titan- 12- The Ballas of Scary Mary
    4 AM- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood- 29- Struggle of the Fool
    4:30- Cowboy Bebop- 6- Sympathy for the Devil
    5 AM- InuYasha- 59- The Beautiful Sister Apprentices
    5:30- InuYasha- 60- The 50 Year-Old Curse of the Dark Priestess

The rules are as always:

1. Submit your favorite lines from tonight's Toonami broadcast.
    a. Be sure to include the name of the show and, preferably, the name of the character who spoke the line.
    b. If an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, it cannot have lines submitted. This week, this rule applies to: ThunderCats, Sym-Bionic Titan, Cowboy Bebop

2. After a submission period of 4 or 5 days, the quotes will be compiled into a poll (with a maximum of 30 options, you're almost guaranteed to get your line chosen)

3. Vote for your lines, or other lines! People who don't submit lines can vote too!

4. Rinse and repeat next week with veemonjosh.
  2. Gatomon41

Gatomon41 Amazing Agent

Apr 3, 2005
    Deo confidimus, Sic me Deus adiuvet
    "I do make for a better pillow!" - Liz, IGPX
  3. animePWNS

animePWNS Omnismash!

Apr 9, 2005