Toonami - Line of the Night [5/4]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by bigddan11, May 5, 2013.

?

Hi ho, Hi ho, time to vote for the best lines, let's go!

1. [color=#FFA500][b]Bleach[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Shocking Truth … The Mysterious Power Within Ichigo! [/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. [color=#FFA500][b]Bleach[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Shockign Truth… The Mysterious Power Within Ichhigo! [/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#E0FFFF][b]Naruto[/b][br]a[/br][i]Genin Takedown! All Nine Rookies Face Off![/i][br]a[/br]Sub

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#E0FFFF][b]Naruto[/b][br]a[/br][i]Genin Takedown! All Nine Rookies Face Off![/i][br]a[/br]Sub

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=#E0FFFF][b]Naruto[/b][br]a[/br][i]Genin Takedown! All Nine Rookies Face Off! [/i][br]a[/br]Su

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#E0FFFF][b]Naruto[/b][br]a[/br][i]Genin Takedown! All Nine Rookies Face Off![/i][br]a[/br]Sub

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#E0FFFF][b]Naruto[/b][br]a[/br][i]Genin Takedown! All Nine Rookies Face Off![/i][br]a[/br]Sub

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=#FOE68C][b]Soul Eater[/b][br]a[/br][i] Tsubaki the Camellia Blossom – What Lies Beyond Grief?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#FOE68C][b]Soul Eater[/b][br]a[/br][i]Tsubaki the Camellia Blossom – What Lies Beyond Grief?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#FOE68C][b]Soul Eater[/b][br]a[/br][i]Tsubaki the Camellia Blossom – What Lies Beyond Grief?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#FFD700][b]IGPX[/b][br]a[/br][i]Win or Lose[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br][u]L

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#FFD700][b]IGPX[/b][br]a[/br][i]Win or Lose[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br][u]Y

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#48D177][b]Eureka 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]Fantasia[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br][u]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#48D177][b]Eureka 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]Fantasia[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br][u]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#DA70D6][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP[/b][br]a[/br][i]Graduation[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#DA70D6][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP[/b][br]a[/br][i]Graduation[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#DA70D6][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP[/b][br]a[/br][i]Graduation[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#FF4500][b]Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood[/b][br]a[/br][i]Doorway of Darkness[/i][br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. [color=#7FFF00][b]InuYasha[/b][br]a[/br][i]InuYasha’s Soul Devoured[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animeP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. [color=#7FFF00][b]InuYasha[/b][br]a[/br][i]InuYasha’s Soul Devoured[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animeP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  21. [color=#8FBC8F][b]InuYasha[/b][br]a[/br][i]Demons True Nature[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  22. [color=#8FBC8F][b]InuYasha[/b][br]a[/br][i]Demons True Nature[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

This is the Immortal Grand Prix. This is , oh, wait a minute. This is the wrong show, or in this case this is the wrong compilation. It's time again for the Toonami Line of the Night.

Tom and his friends are back and ready to spread good cheer and anime fortune to all who are near. The question is will Seina Yamada's bad luck continue to haunt the weeks I do the Line of the night, or will we actually be able to catch up? If I were a betting man, I'd go for the second option. In the meantime get ready for a night full of fun, action, adventure, and laughter.

While watching Toonami, always remember Today is National Star Wars Day, so May the 4th be With You!

Here's tonight's lineup.
    Midnight- Bleach- 296- The Shocking Truth... The Mysterious Power Within Ichigo!

12:30 AM- Naruto- 23- Genin Takedown! All Nine Rookies Face Off!

1 AM- Soul Eater- 11- Tsubaki the Camellia Blossom - What Lies Beyond Grief?

1:30 AM- ThunderCats- 4- Song of the Petalars (not eligible for Line of the Night)

2 AM- IGPX- 2- Win or Lose

2:30 AM- Eureka 7- 36- Fantasia

3 AM- Tenchi Muyo! GXP- 25- Graduation

3:30 AM- Sym-Bionic Titan- 10- Tashy 497 (not eligible for Line of the night)

4 AM- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood- 25- Doorway of Darkness

4:30 AM- Cowboy Bebop- 2- Stray Dog Strut (not eligible for Line of the Night)

5 AM- InuYasha- 51- InuYasha's Soul Devoured

5:30 AM- InuYasha- 52- Demons True Nature

Remember to try and get your lines in by Wednesday or Thursday night. I will do my best to have the poll posted on Thursday or Friday. If you have some lines saved up that you would like to post before it airs tonight on Toonami, feel free to do so. Kindly place them in spoiler tags until after the episode has aired so nobody complains that you're spoiling a show for them. Now sit back, relax, and enjoy another night of Toonami on [adult swim].

2. Don_East

Don_East A regular character.

Naruto: "I haven't' got a clue whats going on, but I'll act like I do!"

3. Ishtar

Ishtar Active Member

"Hold on. Don't give up yet. Maybe I can help you kids out a little....with my...Ninja Info Cards!" - Kabuto (from Naruto).

4. animePWNS

animePWNS Do a barrel roll!

5. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

The poll from the week of May 4 is now up and ready to vote on. Sorry it took so long. Look for April 20 sometime tomorrow.