Toonami - Line of the Night [5/26]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, May 25, 2013.

?

Recaps, Exams, and Movie Promos!

1. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [i]Intro[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Sara:[/u

100.0%
  2. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Theatre Opening Commemoration! The Hell Verse: Prologue[/i] [br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Theatre Opening Commemoration! The Hell Verse: Prologue[/i] [br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [i]"Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon" Review[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by anime

100.0%
  5. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [i]"Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon" Review[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by anime

100.0%
  6. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]Special Report: Live from the Forest of Death![/i] [br]a[/br] Submi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#00BFFF][b]One Piece:[/b] [i]A Davy Back with the Foxy Pirates![/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by an

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]The Super Written Exam – Heart-Pounding, Reeling, and Restless.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]The Super Written Exam – Heart-Pounding, Reeling, and Restless.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]The Super Written Exam – Heart-Pounding, Reeling, and Restless.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#BFFF00][b]IGPX[/b] [i]Come Together[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Rive

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#BFFF00][b]IGPX[/b] [i]Come Together[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Andr

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]Join the Future[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]Join the Future[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]Join the Future[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#9966FF][b]FMA Brotherhood:[/b] [i]Father[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Fateful Night in Togenkyo - Part I[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by ani

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#00FF66][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Fateful Night in Togenkyo - Part II[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by an

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. [color=#00FF66][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Fateful Night in Togenkyo - Part II[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by an

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Adult Swim Toonami Year 2 begins tonight!

Once again, it's time for TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT! A weekly tradition going back about 9 years, you can submit your favorite quotes from the shows playing on Toonami. Then we run it through our trusty poll generator, and a selection of up to 30 quotes will be posted by the end of the week for you to vote on!

A few rules:

1. Please be sure to list what show and character you're quoting from.
    2. Just to be fair to newer material on the block, if an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, lines for that show can't be submitted. This week, this rule applies to:ThunderCats, Sym-Bionic Titan, Cowboy Bebop

Toonami lines set? Ready...Go!

2. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

What a weekend. Memorial Day and the anniversary of Toonami's return. Oh, and Behind the Candelabra was pretty good, too.

3. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Sorry for the delay! The poll is now up!