Toonami - Line of the Night [5/18]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by bigddan11, May 19, 2013.

?

Let the poll catch-up quest begin again. Which line reigned supreme this week?

1. [color=#ADFF2F][b]Toonami Intro[/b][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br] [u]TOM:[/u] Hey Sara,

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. [color=#FFA500][b]Bleach[/b][br]a[/br][i]Film! Festival! Shinigami Film Festival! [/i][br]a[/br]Subm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#FFA500][b]Bleach[/b][br]a[/br][i]Film! Festival! Shinigami Film Festival! [/i][br]a[/br]Subm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#FFA500][b]Bleach[/b][br]a[/br][i]Film! Festival! Shinigami Film Festival![/i][br]a[/br]Submi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=#ADFF2F][b]Toonami Promos[/b][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br] [u]TOM:[/u] Man, it’s

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  6. [color=#E0FFFF][b]Naruto[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Tenth Question: All or Nothing [/i][br]a[/br]Submitted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#E0FFFF][b]Naruto[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Tenth Question: All or Nothing [/i][br]a[/br]Submitted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=#E0FFFF][b]Naruto[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Tenth Question: All or Nothing [/i][br]a[/br]Submitted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#32CD32][b]One Piece[/b][br]a[/br][i]Great Adventure at Long Ring Long Island[/i][br]a[/br]Su

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#32CD32][b]One Piece[/b][br]a[/br][i]Great Adventure at Long Ring Long Island[/i][br]a[/br]Su

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#32CD32][b]One Piece[/b][br]a[/br][i]Great Adventure at Long Ring Long Island[/i][br]a[/br]Su

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#FOE68C][b]Soul Eater[/b][br]a[/br][i] The Man with the Magic Eye – Soul and Maka’s Diverging

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#FOE68C][b]Soul Eater[/b][br]a[/br][i] The Man with the Magic Eye – Soul and Maka’s Diverging

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#FOE68C][b]Soul Eater[/b][br]a[/br][i] The Man with the Magic Eye – Soul and Maka’s Diverging

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#FFD700][b]IGPX[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Ghost[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br][u]Cun

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#FFD700][b]IGPX[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Ghost[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br][u]Tak

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#48D177][b]Eureka 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]Date of Birth[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#FF4500][b]Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood[/b][br]a[/br][i]Interlude Party[/i][br]a[/br]Subm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. [color=#7FFF00][b]InuYasha[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Stone Flower and Shippo’s First Love[/i][br]a[/br]Sub

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. [color=#8FBC8F][b]InuYasha[/b][br]a[/br][i]Temptress in the Mist[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

Sorry, no time for any fancy intro this week. Just got back from my youngest bros wedding, so I'm in a rush. However things will be slower this next week, and I should be able to get the missing polls caught up. Submit your favorite lines from this weeks Toonami now, and remember to set sail for One Piece. If you don't, well I know a couple of Soul Reapers who are looking for your keishin soul. If that doesn't feed your need to submit though, then perhaps the reemergence of the infamous One Piece hammer gun or the infamous One Piece rap will do the trick. Just let me know which you'd prefer.

2. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

3. bigddan11

Expect the poll to go up either tomorrow or Monday.

4. bigddan11

The poll is up. I will do my best to try and get 1 poll a day up this week as I play catch-up, but seeing as I have a meeting tomorrow night, I can't make any guarantees. Enjoy. remember you can select multiple options.