Toonami - Line of the Night [5/11]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, May 11, 2013.

?

Unlucky boy! He's such an unlucky boy!

1. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [i]Intro[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]TOM:[/u]

100.0%
  2. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]The Extending Blade?! Ichigo vs. Gin![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]The Extending Blade?! Ichigo vs. Gin![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]Start Your Engines: The Chunin Exam Begins![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitte

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]Start Your Engines: The Chunin Exam Begins![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitte

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Courage That Beats Out Fear – Maka Albarn's Great Resolution?[/

50.0%
  7. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Courage That Beats Out Fear – Maka Albarn's Great Resolution?[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Courage That Beats Out Fear – Maka Albarn's Great Resolution?[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]Raise Your Hand[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]Raise Your Hand[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#00BFFF][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP:[/b] [i]Final Engagement[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#00BFFF][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP:[/b] [i]Final Engagement[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#00BFFF][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP:[/b] [i]Final Engagement[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#9966FF][b]FMA Brotherhood:[/b] [i]Reunion[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Father's Old Enemy: Ryukotsusei[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animeP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#00FF66][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]The Blacklash Wave: Tetsusaiga's Ultimate Technique[/i] [br]a[/br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#00FF66][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]The Blacklash Wave: Tetsusaiga's Ultimate Technique[/i] [br]a[/br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

You know you bring me sadness, MIDNIGHT! You ought to give me your love, MIDNIGHT!

[​IMG]

As always, this is the Toonami Board's Line of the Night. A weekly tradition going back about 9 years, you can submit your favorite quotes from the shows playing on Toonami. Then we run it through our trusty poll generator, and a selection of up to 30 quotes will be posted by the end of the week for you to vote on!

A few rules:

1. Please be sure to list what show and character you're quoting from.
    2. Just to be fair to newer material on the block, if an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, lines for that show can't be submitted. This week, this rule applies to:ThunderCats, Sym-Bionic Titan, Cowboy Bebop

Here's tonight's schedule:

12:00AM Bleach - "The Extending Blade?! Ichigo vs. Gin!" (NEW)
    12:30AM Naruto Uncut - "Start Your Engines: The Chunin Exam Begins!" (NEW)
    01:00AM Soul Eater - "Courage That Beats Out Fear – Maka Albarn's Great Resolution?" (NEW)
    01:30AM Thundercats - "Old Friends"
    02:00AM IGPX - "Black Egg" (Adult Swim Premiere)
    02:30AM Eureka 7 - "Raise Your Hand" (Toonami Premiere)
    03:00AM Tenchi Muyo GXP - "Final Engagement" (SERIES FINALE)
    03:30AM Sym-Bionic Titan - "Lessons in Love"
    04:00AM Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood - "Reunion"
    04:30AM Cowboy Bebop - "Honky Tonk Women"
    05:00AM InuYasha - "Father's Old Enemy: Ryukotsusei" (Toonami Premiere)
    05:30AM InuYasha - "The Backlash Wave: Tetsusaiga's Ultimate Technique" (Toonami Premiere)

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2013
  2. animePWNS

animePWNS Do a barrel roll!

3. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Well, actually got this poll up sooner than I thought!

I do want to just mention that you can choose more than one option on these polls! Not saying you have to, just that I'm noticing on the past several polls, people are only choosing the first option and nothing else. If that's all you want to choose, that's fine, but it just makes me feel a bit silly putting all the work into the rest of the poll when nearly all the options go ignored.