Toonami - Line of the Night [4/5]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, Apr 6, 2014.

1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Sep 30, 2005
    The Grid
    Once again, it's time for Toonami: LINE OF THE NIGHT! A weekly tradition going back about 10 years, you can submit your favorite quotes from the shows playing on Toonami. Then we run it through our trusty poll generator, and a selection of quotes will be posted by the end of the week (within a fortnight) for you to vote on!

A few rules:
    1. Please be sure to list what show and character you're quoting from.
    2. I'm going to start being a bit more conscious about the lengths of the quotes. So, a warning that I might shorten some of the submitted lines if I feel they're too long.
    3. Just to be fair to newer material on the block, if an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, lines for that show can't be submitted. This week, this applies to: Space Dandy, IGPX, Sym-Bionic Titan

This week's schedule:

11:30pm - Space Dandy - 1: "Live with the Flow, Baby"
    12am - Bleach - 339: "Protect Ichigo! The Bonds of Friends!" (PREMIERE)
    12:30am - Naruto Shippuden - 14: "Naruto's Growth" (PREMIERE)
    1am - One Piece - 248: "Franky's Past! The Day the Sea Train First Ran" (PREMIERE)
    1:30am - Blue Exorcist - 7: "A Flock of Plovers" (PREMIERE)
    2am - Black Lagoon - 3: "Ring-Ding Ship Chase" (PREMIERE)

2:30am - Naruto - 14: "The Number One Hyperactive, Knucklehead Ninja Joins the Fight"
    3am - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 22: "Scandal"
    3:30am - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 7: "Hidden Truths"
    4am - Samurai Jack - 10: "X" (PREMIERE)
    4:30am - IGPX - 23: "Fate"
    5am - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 33: "Lightsaber Lost" (PREMIERE)
    5:30am - Sym-Bionic Titan - 5: "Roar of the White Dragon"

My new laptop charger just came in yesterday, so I'm finally able to work on the polls again!
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2014
  2. animePWNS

animePWNS Make N Play!

Apr 9, 2005