Toonami - Line of the Night [4/28]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, Apr 28, 2013.

?

A new era begins...

1. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [i]Intro[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by Ishtar [br]a[/br] [u]TOM:[/u]SAR

100.0%
  2. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]It's All a Trap...Engineered Bonds![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by ani

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]Chunin Challenge: Rock Lee vs. Sasuke![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]Chunin Challenge: Rock Lee vs. Sasuke![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]Chunin Challenge: Rock Lee vs. Sasuke![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

33.3%
  6. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]The Enchanted Sword Masamune - Break the Soul Possession: A Hea

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]The Enchanted Sword Masamune - Break the Soul Possession: A Hea

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]The Enchanted Sword Masamune - Break the Soul Possession: A Hea

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#BFFF00][b]IGPX[/b] [i]Time to Shine[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Pete

33.3%
  10. [color=#BFFF00][b]IGPX[/b] [i]Time to Shine[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Sato

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]Astral Apache[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]Astral Apache[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#00BFFF][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP:[/b] [i]Parallel[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#00BFFF][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP:[/b] [i]Parallel[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br]

33.3%
  15. [color=#00BFFF][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP:[/b] [i]Parallel[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#9966FF][b]FMA Brotherhood:[/b] [i]Inside the Belly[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#9966FF][b]FMA Brotherhood:[/b] [i]Inside the Belly[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Kohaku's Lost Memory[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Kohaku's Lost Memory[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. [color=#00FF66][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]The Unforgettable Face[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  21. [color=#00FF66][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]The Unforgettable Face[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

A new TOM, a new Absolution, a returning classic. It's a bold new Toonami.

[​IMG]

As always, this is the Toonami Board's Line of the Night. A weekly tradition going back about 9 years, you can submit your favorite quotes from the shows playing on Toonami. Then we run it through our trusty poll generator, and a selection of up to 30 quotes will be posted by the end of the week for you to vote on!

A few rules:

1. Please be sure to list what show and character you're quoting from.
    2. Just to be fair to newer material on the block, if an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, lines for that show can't be submitted. This week, this rule applies to: ThunderCats, Sym-Bionic Titan, Cowboy Bebop

Here's tonight's schedule:

12:00AM Bleach - "It's All a Trap... Engineered Bonds!" (NEW)
    12:30AM Naruto Uncut - "Chunin Challenge: Rock Lee vs. Sasuke!" (NEW)
    01:00AM Soul Eater - "The Enchanted Sword Masamune – Break the Soul Possession: A Heart Sings in the Rain?" (NEW)
    01:30AM Thundercats - "Omens, Part 2"
    02:00AM IGPX - "Time to Shine" (Adult Swim Premiere)
    02:30AM Eureka 7 - "Astral Apache" (Toonami Premiere)
    03:00AM Tenchi Muyo GXP - "Parallel" (NEW)
    03:30AM Sym-Bionic Titan - "Shadows of Youth"
    04:00AM Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood - "Inside the Belly"
    04:30AM Cowboy Bebop - "Asteroid Blues"
    05:00AM InuYasha - "Kohaku's Lost Memory" (Toonami Premiere)
    05:30AM InuYasha - "That Unforgettable Face" (Toonami Premiere)

2. Ishtar

Ishtar Active Member

TOM: "SARA! How ya been?"
    SARA: "Hello, TOM. It's good to see you again."
    TOM: "No doubt. Been too long."
    SARA: " Are you ready to begin?"
    TOM: "Ah yeah! Gotta figure out how to run this new baby."

3. animePWNS

animePWNS Do a barrel roll!

4. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

The first Line of the Night poll of the TOM 5 era is now up!

Once my semester ends, I'll make more of an active effort towards getting polls up within a week of the air date.