Toonami - Line of the Night [4/20]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by bigddan11, Apr 21, 2013.

?

20 choices on the 20th? What a weird coincidence.

1. [color=#ADFF2F][b]Toonami Intro[/b][br]a[/br]Submitted by veemonjosh[br]a[/br] [u]TOM:[/u]Thanks for

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. [color=#FFA500][b]Bleach[/b][br]a[/br][i]Impossible to Attack? The Sealed Genryūsai! [/i][br]a[/br]S

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#FFA500][b]Bleach[/b][br]a[/br][i] Impossible to Attack? The Sealed Genryūsai! [/i][br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#FFA500][b]Bleach[/b][br]a[/br][i] Impossible to Attack? The Sealed Genryūsai! [/i][br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=#E0FFFF][b]Naruto[/b][br]a[/br][i] A New Chapter Begins: The Chunin Exam! [/i][br]a[/br]Submi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#E0FFFF][b]Naruto[/b][br]a[/br][i]A New Chapter Begins: The Chunin Exam![/i][br]a[/br]Submitt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#E0FFFF][b]Naruto[/b][br]a[/br][i]A New Chapter Begins: The Chunin Exam! [/i][br]a[/br]Submit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=#FOE68C][b]Soul Eater[/b][br]a[/br][i]Legend of the Holy Sword – Kid and Black Star's Great A

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#FOE68C][b]Soul Eater[/b][br]a[/br][i]Legend of the Holy Sword – Kid and Black Star's Great A

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#FOE68C][b]Soul Eater[/b][br]a[/br][i]Legend of the Holy Sword – Kid and Black Star's Great A

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#48D177][b]Eureka 7[/b][br]a[/br][i] Inner Flight [/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#48D177][b]Eureka 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]Inner Flight[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#DA70D6][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP[/b][br]a[/br][i]Pursuit[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#DA70D6][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP[/b][br]a[/br][i]Pursuit[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#DA70D6][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP[/b][br]a[/br][i]Pursuit[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#FF4500][b]Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood[/b][br]a[/br][i]Girl on the Battlefield[/i][br]a[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#FF4500][b]Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood[/b][br]a[/br][i]Girl on the Battlefield[/i][br]a[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#7FFF00][b]InuYasha[/b][br]a[/br][i] Onigumo's Heart Still Beats Within Naraku [/i][br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. [color=#7FFF00][b]InuYasha[/b][br]a[/br][i] Onigumo's Heart Still Beats Within Naraku [/i][br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. [color=#8FBC8F][b]InuYasha[/b][br]a[/br][i] Return to the Place Where We First Met [/i][br]a[/br]Sub

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

The end is near, but the Line of the Night continues to be here. Tonight is the end of Tom 3.5, but will any of his lines raid the poll? Sym-Bionic Titan, ThunderCats, and Cowboy Bebop aren't eligible with their reruns reigning supreme, but tonight also marks the end of Sym-Bionic Titan's reign on Toonami at an earlier time (it replaces half an hour of Bebop next week). Next week will surely impress us all with a new Tom, a new Absolution, and a returning series that's new to [adult swim]- IGPX, but the question can't help but be what line will reign supreme?

Post your favorites now, as I play catch-up with the older polls, and get ready to rock and roll all over the stage with premieres of Bleach, Soul Eater, and Tenchi Muyo! GXP while also posting your favorites for the Toonami reruns of Naruto (though it is now uncut), and reruns that are Toonami premieres in Eureka 7, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and InuYasha.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2013
  2. Anyone00

Anyone00 The Moltar-Snork

I hope this counts:
    [​IMG]

3. bigddan11

It can count, but since I can't put images in the poll, then you won't be able to vote for it.

4. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

TOM: "Thanks for tuning in another night. Sorry we got our Thundercats episodes mixed up. Sometimes I really am just pushing buttons. Hmm...what's this one do?"

5. animePWNS

animePWNS Do a barrel roll!

FOOLS! Not one you has yet submitted a line from The Holy Sword, Excalibur himself?! Very well, I shall have to do that myself. My legend dates back to the twelfth century, after all. And I have several other lines too.

6. bigddan11

FOOLS. Admit that you didn't think I'd get this poll up. Well FOOLS, I have proven you wrong. FOOLS, don't question my honesty and integrity. FOOLS, are you tired of me saying FOOLS yet? Only Excalibur, only on TOONAMI.