Toonami - Line of the Night [4/14]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, Apr 14, 2013.

?

Big changes are on the horizon!

1. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Hitsugaya, Enraged! Blade of Hatred![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by an

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Hitsugaya, Enraged! Blade of Hatred![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by an

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Hitsugaya, Enraged! Blade of Hatred![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by an

100.0%
  4. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]A New Chapter Begins: The Chunin Exams[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]A New Chapter Begins: The Chunin Exams[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]A New Chapter Begins: The Chunin Exams[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Medusa the Witch – The One Who Possesses a Great Evil Soul?[/i]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Medusa the Witch – The One Who Possesses a Great Evil Soul?[/i]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Medusa the Witch – The One Who Possesses a Great Evil Soul?[/i]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]Pacific State[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br

100.0%
  11. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]Pacific State[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#00BFFF][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP:[/b] [i]Duel[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]S

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#00BFFF][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP:[/b] [i]Duel[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]S

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#00BFFF][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP:[/b] [i]Duel[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]A

100.0%
  15. [color=#9966FF][b]FMA Brotherhood:[/b] [i]Backs in the Distance[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWN

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Sesshomaru Wields Tokijin[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Sesshomaru Wields Tokijin[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#00FF66][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Juromaru and Kageromaru[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. [color=#00FF66][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Juromaru and Kageromaru[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

We've reached a strange moment of reflection here. Thundercats has ended, and Tom 5's era is imminent. While the end is near for ol' Tom 3, the future couldn't be brighter. What better way to celebrate what is to come than with another edition of

TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT

The rules are as always:

1. Submit your favorite lines from tonight's Toonami broadcast.
    a. Be sure to include the name of the show and, preferably, the name of the character who spoke the line.
    b. If an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, it cannot have lines submitted. This week, this rule applies to: Cowboy Bebop, Sym-Bionic Titan, ThunderCats

2. After a submission period of 4 or 5 days, the quotes will be compiled into a poll (with a maximum of 30 options, you're almost guaranteed to get your line chosen)

3. Vote for your lines, or other lines! People who don't submit lines can vote too!

4. Rinse and repeat next week with bigddan11.

2. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

3. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

The poll is up!

Also, don't forget to vote in the January 27th, February 9th, and February 24th polls that have finally been posted! Then get ready for tonight, as we enter an all new era of Toonami!