Toonami - Line of the Night [4/12]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, Apr 13, 2014.

?

That One Where Pirates Encountered Nazis and the Joker

1. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Reigai vs. Original, The Fierce Fighting for Gambled Pride![/i] [br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Reigai vs. Original, The Fierce Fighting for Gambled Pride![/i] [br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Reigai vs. Original, The Fierce Fighting for Gambled Pride![/i] [br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#FFA500][b]Naruto Shippuden[/b] [i]The Secret Weapon is Called...[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=#FFA500][b]Naruto Shippuden[/b] [i]The Secret Weapon is Called...[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece[/b] [i]Spandam's Scheme! The Day the Sea Train Shook![/i] [br]a[/br] Sub

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece[/b] [i]Spandam's Scheme! The Day the Sea Train Shook![/i] [br]a[/br] Sub

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece[/b] [i]Spandam's Scheme! The Day the Sea Train Shook![/i] [br]a[/br] Sub

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#00BFFF][b]Blue Exorcist:[/b] [i]Now a Certain Man Was Sick...[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by an

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#00BFFF][b]Blue Exorcist:[/b] [i]Now a Certain Man Was Sick...[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by an

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#00BFFF][b]Blue Exorcist:[/b] [i]Now a Certain Man Was Sick...[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by an

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#DC143C][b]Black Lagoon:[/b] [i]Die Ruckkehr des Adlers[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#DC143C][b]Black Lagoon:[/b] [i]Die Ruckkehr des Adlers[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#DC143C][b]Black Lagoon:[/b] [i]Die Ruckkehr des Adlers[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS

100.0%
  15. [color=#9966FF][b]Ghost in the Shell[/b] [i]Equinox[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#00FFFF][b]Samurai Jack:[/b] [i]Jack and the Scotsman[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#00FFFF][b]Samurai Jack:[/b] [i]Jack and the Scotsman[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#00FFFF][b]Samurai Jack:[/b] [i]Jack and the Scotsman[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. [color=#FF9900][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]The Mandalore Plot[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by ani

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. [color=#FF9900][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]The Mandalore Plot[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by ani

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  21. [color=#FF9900][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]The Mandalore Plot[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by ani

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Once again, it's time for Toonami: LINE OF THE NIGHT! A weekly tradition going back about 10 years, you can submit your favorite quotes from the shows playing on Toonami. Then we run it through our trusty poll generator, and a selection of quotes will be posted [strike]by the end of the week[/strike] (within a fortnight) for you to vote on!

A few rules:
    1. Please be sure to list what show and character you're quoting from.
    2. I'm going to start being a bit more conscious about the lengths of the quotes. So, a warning that I might shorten some of the submitted lines if I feel they're too long.
    3. Just to be fair to newer material on the block, if an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, lines for that show can't be submitted. This week, this applies to: Space Dandy, IGPX, Sym-Bionic Titan

This week's schedule:

11:30pm - Space Dandy - 2: "The Search for the Phantom Space Ramen, Baby"
    12am - Bleach - 340: "Reigai vs. Original, The Fierce Fighting for Gambled Pride!" (PREMIERE)
    12:30am - Naruto Shippuden - 15: "The Secret Weapon is Called..." (PREMIERE)
    1am - One Piece - 249: "Spandam's Scheme! The Day the Sea Train Shook!" (PREMIERE)
    1:30am - Blue Exorcist - 8: "Now a Certain Man Was Sick..." (PREMIERE)
    2am - Black Lagoon - 4: "Die Ruckkehr des Adlers" (PREMIERE)
    2:30am - Naruto - 15: "Zero Visability: The Sharingan Shatters"
    3am - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 23: "Equinox"
    3:30am - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 8: "The Fifth Laboratory"
    4am - Samurai Jack - 11: "Jack and the Scotsman" (PREMIERE)
    4:30am - IGPX - 24: "Winner's Circle"
    5am - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 34: "The Mandalore Plot" (PREMIERE)
    5:30am - Sym-Bionic Titan - 6: "Shaman of Fear"

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
  2. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

3. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

The poll is now up!