Toonami - Line of the Night [3/8]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, Mar 9, 2014.

?

Endless 8 - Dandy Style

1. [color=#00FF00][b]Space Dandy:[/b] [i]There's Always Tomorrow, Baby[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by anime

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. [color=#00FF00][b]Space Dandy:[/b] [i]There's Always Tomorrow, Baby[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by anime

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#00FF00][b]Space Dandy:[/b] [i]There's Always Tomorrow, Baby[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by anime

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Hiding in the Dangai? Another Ichigo?![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Hiding in the Dangai? Another Ichigo?![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Hiding in the Dangai? Another Ichigo?![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto Shippuden[/b] [i]Sealing Jutsu: Nine Phantom Dragons[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto Shippuden[/b] [i]Sealing Jutsu: Nine Phantom Dragons[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto Shippuden[/b] [i]Sealing Jutsu: Nine Phantom Dragons[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece[/b] [i]Secret Bond! Iceberg and Franky![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by anim

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece[/b] [i]Secret Bond! Iceberg and Franky![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by anim

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece[/b] [i]Secret Bond! Iceberg and Franky![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by anim

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#00BFFF][b]Blue Exorcist:[/b] [i]Brothers[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#00BFFF][b]Blue Exorcist:[/b] [i]Brothers[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#00BFFF][b]Blue Exorcist:[/b] [i]Brothers[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Sink or Swim?! The Men Who Transcend the Gods?[/i] [br]a[/br] S

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Sink or Swim?! The Men Who Transcend the Gods?[/i] [br]a[/br] S

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Sink or Swim?! The Men Who Transcend the Gods?[/i] [br]a[/br] S

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. [color=#00FFFF][b]Samurai Jack:[/b] [i]VI[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Jack:[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. [color=#00FFFF][b]Samurai Jack:[/b] [i]VI[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Jack:[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  21. [color=#FFA500][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Legacy of Terror[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by anime

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  22. [color=#FFA500][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Legacy of Terror[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by anime

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  23. [color=#FFA500][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Legacy of Terror[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by anime

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Once again, it's time for TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT! A weekly tradition going back about 9 years, you can submit your favorite quotes from the shows playing on Toonami. Then we run it through our trusty poll generator, and a selection of quotes will be posted by the end of the week for you to vote on!

A few rules:
    1. Please be sure to list what show and character you're quoting from.
    2. I'm going to start being a bit more conscious about the lengths of the quotes. So, a warning that I might shorten some of the submitted lines if I feel they're too long.
    3. Just to be fair to newer material on the block, if an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, lines for that show can't be submitted. This week, this applies to: Naruto, IGPX, Sym-Bionic Titan

This week's schedule:

11:30pm - Space Dandy - 10: "There's Always Tomorrow, Baby" (PREMIERE)
    12am - Bleach - 335: "Hiding in the Dangai? Another Ichigo?!" (PREMIERE)
    12:30am - Naruto Shippuden - 10: "Sealing Jutsu: Nine Phantom Dragons" (PREMIERE)
    1am - One Piece - 244: "Secret Bond! Iceberg and Franky!" (PREMIERE)
    1:30am - Blue Exorcist - 3: "Brothers" (PREMIERE)
    DST - Soul Eater - 50: "Sink or Swim?! The Men Who Transcend the Gods?" (PREMIERE)

DST - Naruto - 10: "Forest of Chakra"
    4am - Samurai Jack - 6: "VI" (PREMIERE)

4:30am - IGPX - 19: "Moving On"
    5am - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 29: "Legacy of Terror" (PREMIERE)
    5:30am - Sym-Bionic Titan - 1: "Escape to Sherman High"

Last week's poll will be up later in the week. I had prepared to have it ready on Friday, but family issues came up.

2. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

3. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Our double March/June poll lead-up to Space Dandy S2 continues with March 8th! Vote now!