Toonami - Line of the Night [3/30]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, Mar 31, 2013.

?

People often ask me "Where's the Line of the Night poll?" 'Cause you know. Then I stop the

1. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [i]Intro[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]TOM:[/u]

100.0%
  2. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [i]Tomb Raider Review[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br

50.0%
  3. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Desperate Struggle with Aizen! Hirako, Shikai![/i] [br]a[/br] Submi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Desperate Struggle with Aizen! Hirako, Shikai![/i] [br]a[/br] Submi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Desperate Struggle with Aizen! Hirako, Shikai![/i] [br]a[/br] Submi

50.0%
  6. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]The Weapons Known as Shinobi[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]The Weapons Known as Shinobi[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]The Weapons Known as Shinobi[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]The New Student – Kid's First Day at the Academy, Will It Be an

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]The New Student – Kid's First Day at the Academy, Will It Be an

50.0%
  11. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]The New Student – Kid's First Day at the Academy, Will It Be an

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#BFFF00][b]ThunderCats:[/b] [i]What Lies Above, Part 1[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#BFFF00][b]ThunderCats:[/b] [i]What Lies Above, Part 1[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#BFFF00][b]ThunderCats:[/b] [i]What Lies Above, Part 1[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS

50.0%
  15. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]Animal Attack[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]Animal Attack[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#00BFFF][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP:[/b] [i]Beware the Unko![/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#00BFFF][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP:[/b] [i]Beware the Unko![/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. [color=#9966FF][b]FMA Brotherhood:[/b] [i]Father Before the Grave[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animeP

50.0%
  20. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Kagura's Dance and Kanna's Mirror[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by anim

50.0%
  21. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Kagura's Dance and Kanna's Mirror[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by anim

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  22. [color=#00FF66][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]The Wind Scar Fails[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Been a while since we've had a fifth week of the month, so I guess I'm up again for

TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT

The rules are as always:

1. Submit your favorite lines from tonight's Toonami broadcast.
    a. Be sure to include the name of the show and, preferably, the name of the character who spoke the line.
    b. If an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, it cannot have lines submitted. This week, this rule applies to: Cowboy Bebop, Sym-Bionic Titan

2. After a submission period of 4 or 5 days, the quotes will be compiled into a poll (with a maximum of 30 options, you're almost guaranteed to get your line chosen)

3. Vote for your lines, or other lines! People who don't submit lines can vote too!

4. Rinse and repeat next week with bigddan11.

And no, I haven't forgotten about the past polls. I have the polls for 3/9 and 3/23 partly done, and I'll get them up as soon as I can. This poll will hopefully be paired with another previous poll, and I'll get one or two polls out a week until we're all caught up. My self-imposed deadline is April 26th at the absolute latest, so I will get the backlog finished!

2. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

3. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

The poll is up!

Also don't forget to vote in the polls for March 10th and March 24th, which are finally up.