Toonami - Line of the Night [3/24]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, Mar 24, 2013.

?

Poll Catch-Up #2: The 6 Hour Challenge

1. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [i]Intro[/i] [br]a[/br] [u]TOM:[/u]Who's up for the "6 Hour Challenge

100.0%
  2. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [i]Lineup Promo[/i] [br]a[/br] [u]TOM:[/u]It's the second best thing

100.0%
  3. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]For the Sake of Justice?! The Man Who Deserted the Shinigami[/i] [b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]For the Sake of Justice?! The Man Who Deserted the Shinigami[/i] [b

50.0%
  5. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]White Past: Hidden Ambition[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]White Past: Hidden Ambition[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Shape of the Soul – Enter the Ultimate Meister Stein?[/i] [br]a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Shape of the Soul – Enter the Ultimate Meister Stein?[/i] [br]a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Shape of the Soul – Enter the Ultimate Meister Stein?[/i] [br]a

50.0%
  10. [color=#BFFF00][b]ThunderCats:[/b] [i]The Soul Sever[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#BFFF00][b]ThunderCats:[/b] [i]The Soul Sever[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br

50.0%
  12. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]Change of Life[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#00BFFF][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP:[/b] [i]Seiryo Attacks[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#00BFFF][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP:[/b] [i]Seiryo Attacks[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#00BFFF][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP:[/b] [i]Seiryo Attacks[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#9966FF][b]FMA Brotherhood:[/b] [i]Death of the Undying[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#9966FF][b]FMA Brotherhood:[/b] [i]Death of the Undying[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Trapped in a Duel to the Death[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Trapped in a Duel to the Death[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. [color=#00FF66][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]The Deadly Trap of Kagura the Wind Sorceress[/i] [br]a[/br]Submit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  21. [color=#00FF66][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]The Deadly Trap of Kagura the Wind Sorceress[/i] [br]a[/br]Submit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

The proper schedule is back, it's time once more for

TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT

The rules are as always:

1. Submit your favorite lines from tonight's Toonami broadcast.
    a. Be sure to include the name of the show and, preferably, the name of the character who spoke the line.
    b. If an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, it cannot have lines submitted. This week, this rule applies to: Cowboy Bebop, Sym-Bionic Titan

2. After a submission period of 4 or 5 days, the quotes will be compiled into a poll (with a maximum of 30 options, you're almost guaranteed to get your line chosen)

3. Vote for your lines, or other lines! People who don't submit lines can vote too!

4. Rinse and repeat next week with bigddan11.

I've been going through a lot of personal stuff lately, but it should be cleared up one way or another soon. I'll start by working on this week and last week's polls on Thursday/Friday, and then work my way back through the backlog of unposted polls. I apologize deeply, but bear with me. I'll make it up to you.

2. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

3. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

After an incredibly long delay, I have begun to catch up on the backlog of Line of the Night polls! I promised I'd get the March polls out first, so I'm starting off with this poll and the poll for March 9th!

To avoid flooding the board with polls, I'll refrain from posting the poll for March 31st until tomorrow. From there, I'll have three almost-vintage polls left unposted, which (hopefully) will get distributed throughout next week, leading up to the poll for this upcoming Saturday. So, with luck, the gap will be closed soon!

Thanks as always go out to animePWNS.