Toonami - Line of the Night [3/22]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, Mar 23, 2014.

?

Is that your final Dandy?

1. [color=#00FF00][b]Space Dandy:[/b] [i]Nobody Knows the Chameleon Alien, Baby[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. [color=#00FF00][b]Space Dandy:[/b] [i]Nobody Knows the Chameleon Alien, Baby[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#00FF00][b]Space Dandy:[/b] [i]Nobody Knows the Chameleon Alien, Baby[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]The Developer of the Modified Souls[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by ani

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]The Developer of the Modified Souls[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by ani

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]The Developer of the Modified Souls[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by ani

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto Shippuden[/b] [i]Retired Granny's Determination[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto Shippuden[/b] [i]Retired Granny's Determination[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece[/b] [i]The Straw Hat Pirates Annihilated? The Menace of the Leopard Mode

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece[/b] [i]The Straw Hat Pirates Annihilated? The Menace of the Leopard Mode

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece[/b] [i]The Straw Hat Pirates Annihilated? The Menace of the Leopard Mode

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#00BFFF][b]Blue Exorcist:[/b] [i]A Boy from the Cursed Temple[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by ani

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#00BFFF][b]Blue Exorcist:[/b] [i]A Boy from the Cursed Temple[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by ani

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#00BFFF][b]Blue Exorcist:[/b] [i]A Boy from the Cursed Temple[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by ani

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#DC143C][b]Black Lagoon:[/b] [i]The Black Lagoon[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#DC143C][b]Black Lagoon:[/b] [i]The Black Lagoon[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#DC143C][b]Black Lagoon:[/b] [i]The Black Lagoon[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#9966FF][b]Ghost in the Shell[/b] [i]Re-View[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. [color=#00FFFF][b]Samurai Jack:[/b] [i]VIII[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Wook

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. [color=#00FFFF][b]Samurai Jack:[/b] [i]VIII[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Jack

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  21. [color=#00FFFF][b]Samurai Jack:[/b] [i]VIII[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Jack

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  22. [color=#FFA500][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Grievous Intrigue[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by anim

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  23. [color=#FFA500][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Grievous Intrigue[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by anim

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  24. [color=#FFA500][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Grievous Intrigue[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by anim

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Once again, it's time for Toonami: LINE OF THE NIGHT! A weekly tradition going back about 9 years, you can submit your favorite quotes from the shows playing on Toonami. Then we run it through our trusty poll generator, and a selection of quotes will be posted by the end of the week for you to vote on!

A few rules:
    1. Please be sure to list what show and character you're quoting from.
    2. I'm going to start being a bit more conscious about the lengths of the quotes. So, a warning that I might shorten some of the submitted lines if I feel they're too long.
    3. Just to be fair to newer material on the block, if an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, lines for that show can't be submitted. This week, this applies to: Naruto, IGPX, Sym-Bionic Titan

This week's schedule:

11:30pm - Space Dandy - 12: "Nobody Knows the Chameleon Alien, Baby" (PREMIERE)
    12am - Bleach - 337: "The Developer of the Modified Souls" (PREMIERE)
    12:30am - Naruto Shippuden - 12: "Retired Granny's Determination" (PREMIERE)
    1am - One Piece - 246: "The Straw Hat Pirates Annihilated? The Menace of the Leopard Model!" (PREMIERE)
    1:30am - Blue Exorcist - 5: "A Boy from the Cursed Temple" (PREMIERE)
    2am - Black Lagoon - 1: "The Black Lagoon" (SERIES PREMIERE)
    2:30am - Naruto - 12: "Battle on the Bridge! Zabuza Returns!"
    3am - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 20: "Re-View"
    3:30am - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 5: "Rain of Sorrows"
    4am - Samurai Jack - 8: "VIII" (PREMIERE)
    4:30am - IGPX - 21: "Decision"
    5am - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 31: "Grievous Intrigue" (PREMIERE)
    5:30am - Sym-Bionic Titan - 3: "Elephant Logic"

2. animePWNS

animePWNS Do a barrel roll!

3. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

In time for the Dandyathon the poll for the week episode 12 aired is now up!