Toonami - Line of the Night [3/15]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, Mar 16, 2014.

?

A sound soul...dwells within a sound mind...and a sound body...

1. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [i]Intro[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animepwns [br]a[/br] [u]TOM:[/u]

100.0%
  2. [color=#00FF00][b]Space Dandy:[/b] [i]I'm Never Remembering You, Baby[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by ani

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#00FF00][b]Space Dandy:[/b] [i]I'm Never Remembering You, Baby[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by ani

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#00FF00][b]Space Dandy:[/b] [i]I'm Never Remembering You, Baby[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by ani

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Pursue Kageroza! Technological Development Department, Infiltration

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [i]Black Lagoon Promo[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animepwns [br]a[/br

100.0%
  7. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto Shippuden[/b] [i]Medical Ninja's Student[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animeP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto Shippuden[/b] [i]Medical Ninja's Student[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animeP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece[/b] [i]Come Back, Robin! Showdown with CP9![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece[/b] [i]Come Back, Robin! Showdown with CP9![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece[/b] [i]Come Back, Robin! Showdown with CP9![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#00BFFF][b]Blue Exorcist:[/b] [i]Garden of Amahara[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#00BFFF][b]Blue Exorcist:[/b] [i]Garden of Amahara[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#00BFFF][b]Blue Exorcist:[/b] [i]Garden of Amahara[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]The Word is Bravery![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]The Word is Bravery![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]The Word is Bravery![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#9966FF][b]Ghost in the Shell[/b] [i]Captivated[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. [color=#9966FF][b]Ghost in the Shell[/b] [i]Captivated[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. [color=#00FFFF][b]Samurai Jack:[/b] [i]VII[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Jack:

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  21. [color=#00FFFF][b]Samurai Jack:[/b] [i]VII[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Sifu

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  22. [color=#00FFFF][b]Samurai Jack:[/b] [i]VII[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Jack:

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  23. [color=#FFA500][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Brain Invaders[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  24. [color=#FFA500][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Brain Invaders[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  25. [color=#FFA500][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Brain Invaders[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Once again, it's time for TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT! A weekly tradition going back about 9 years, you can submit your favorite quotes from the shows playing on Toonami. Then we run it through our trusty poll generator, and a selection of quotes will be posted by the end of the week for you to vote on!

A few rules:
    1. Please be sure to list what show and character you're quoting from.
    2. I'm going to start being a bit more conscious about the lengths of the quotes. So, a warning that I might shorten some of the submitted lines if I feel they're too long.
    3. Just to be fair to newer material on the block, if an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, lines for that show can't be submitted. This week, this applies to: Naruto, IGPX, Sym-Bionic Titan

This week's schedule:

11:30pm - Space Dandy - 11: "I'm Never Remembering You, Baby" (PREMIERE)
    12am - Bleach - 336: "Pursue Kageroza! Technological Development Department, Infiltration!" (PREMIERE)
    12:30am - Naruto Shippuden - 11: "Medical Ninja's Student" (PREMIERE)
    1am - One Piece - 245: "Come Back, Robin! Showdown with CP9!" (PREMIERE)
    1:30am - Blue Exorcist - 4: "Garden of Amahara" (PREMIERE)
    2am - Soul Eater - 51: "The Word is Bravery!" (SERIES FINALE)

2:30am - Naruto - 11: "The Land Where a Hero Once Lived"
    3am - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 19: "Captivated"
    3:30am - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 4: "An Alchemist's Anguish"
    4am - Samurai Jack - 7: "VII" (PREMIERE)

4:30am - IGPX - 20: "Comeback"
    5am - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 30: "Brain Invaders" (PREMIERE)

5:30am - Sym-Bionic Titan- 2: "Neighbors in Disguise"

I'm aware I'm falling behind on polls again. [strike]Rest assured, this won't become like last time, they'll be available soon enough.[/strike]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2014
  2. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

3. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

The third of the five March polls leading up to the Space Dandy season premiere is now up!

Expect March 21st's poll tomorrow morning, and then March 28th's tomorrow night just before Toonami!