Toonami - Line of the Night [3/10]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, Mar 10, 2013.

?

Poll Catch-Up #1 - Spring Forward!

1. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [i]Intro[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]TOM:[/u]

100.0%
  2. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]The Final Trump Card! Ichigo, Towards the Decisive Battle[/i] [br]a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]The Final Trump Card! Ichigo, Towards the Decisive Battle[/i] [br]a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]The Final Trump Card! Ichigo, Towards the Decisive Battle[/i] [br]a

50.0%
  5. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]Zero Visibility: The Sharingan Shatters[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]Zero Visibility: The Sharingan Shatters[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

50.0%
  7. [color=#FF0033][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Engage the Witch Hunter! A Remedial Lesson in the Graveyard?[/i

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=#FF0033][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Engage the Witch Hunter! A Remedial Lesson in the Graveyard?[/i

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#FF0033][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Engage the Witch Hunter! A Remedial Lesson in the Graveyard?[/i

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#BFFF00][b]ThunderCats:[/b] [i]Recipe for Disaster[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#BFFF00][b]ThunderCats:[/b] [i]Recipe for Disaster[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#00BFFF][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP:[/b] [i]The Price of Fortune[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by Soul [br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#00BFFF][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP:[/b] [i]The Price of Fortune[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#00BFFF][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP:[/b] [i]The Price of Fortune[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS

50.0%
  15. [color=#9966FF][b]FMA Brotherhood:[/b] [i]Cold Flame[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]The True Owner of the Great Sword[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by anim

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]The True Owner of the Great Sword[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by anim

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#00FF66][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Kagome Kidnapped by Koga, the Wolf-Demon[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. [color=#00FF66][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Kagome Kidnapped by Koga, the Wolf-Demon[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

DST will soon be in effect, tonight's broadcast is an hour shorter, but it's still ripe for...

TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT

The rules are as always:

1. Submit your favorite lines from tonight's Toonami broadcast.
    a. Be sure to include the name of the show and, preferably, the name of the character who spoke the line.
    b. If an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, it cannot have lines submitted. This week, this rule applies to: Cowboy Bebop

2. After a submission period of 4 or 5 days, the quotes will be compiled into a poll (with a maximum of 30 options, you're almost guaranteed to get your line chosen)

3. Vote for your lines, or other lines! People who don't submit lines can vote too!

4. Rinse and repeat next week with bigddan11.

Again, college has been preventing me from doing polls. I will be on spring break starting Thursday, so I will spend part of my vacation working on the backlog of polls. Again, don't let my academic duties discourage you from submitting lines!

2. RockmanDash

RockmanDash Retired

ThunderCats(2011)

Tygra: Instead of fighting, lets talk about our feelings!

3. Soul

Soul Mainly Lurking Now...

Actually. I got one: "That's right, I'm a bad ass." - Seiryo (Tenchi Muyo GXP)

4. animePWNS

animePWNS Do a barrel roll!

I don't mind the loss of one hour for this weekend. Just one less show to worry.

5. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

After an incredibly long delay, I have begun to catch up on the backlog of Line of the Night polls! I promised I'd get the March polls out first, so I'm starting off with this poll and the poll for March 24th!

To avoid flooding the board with polls, I'll refrain from posting the poll for March 31st until tomorrow. From there, I'll have three almost-vintage polls left unposted, which (hopefully) will get distributed throughout next week, leading up to the poll for this upcoming Saturday. So, with luck, the gap will be closed soon!

Thanks for this poll go out to RockmanDash, Soul, and, as always, animePWNS. I'd also like to issue an apology to RockmanDash, I did type up your submission for this poll, but I'm not quite sure why it didn't show up.