Toonami - Line of the Night [3/1]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, Mar 2, 2014.

?

Until the Final Act's curtain call...

1. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [i]Intro[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animepwns [br]a[/br] [u]TOM:[/u]

100.0%
  2. [color=#00FF00][b]Space Dandy:[/b] [i]Plants are Living Things Too, Baby[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#00FF00][b]Space Dandy:[/b] [i]Plants are Living Things Too, Baby[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#00FF00][b]Space Dandy:[/b] [i]Plants are Living Things Too, Baby[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]The Depleting Reiatsu! Ichigo, Death Struggle of the Soul![/i] [br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]The Depleting Reiatsu! Ichigo, Death Struggle of the Soul![/i] [br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto Shippuden[/b] [i]Jinchuriki's Tears[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto Shippuden[/b] [i]Jinchuriki's Tears[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto Shippuden[/b] [i]Jinchuriki's Tears[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece[/b] [i]CP9 Takes Off Their Masks! Their Shocking True Faces![/i] [br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece[/b] [i]CP9 Takes Off Their Masks! Their Shocking True Faces![/i] [br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece[/b] [i]CP9 Takes Off Their Masks! Their Shocking True Faces![/i] [br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#00BFFF][b]Blue Exorcist:[/b] [i]Gehenna Gate[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#00BFFF][b]Blue Exorcist:[/b] [i]Gehenna Gate[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#00BFFF][b]Blue Exorcist:[/b] [i]Gehenna Gate[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Asura Wakes - To the End of the World?[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Asura Wakes - To the End of the World?[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Asura Wakes - To the End of the World?[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. [color=#9966FF][b]Ghost in the Shell[/b] [i]Lost Heritage[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. [color=#00FFFF][b]Samurai Jack:[/b] [i]V[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Analyst

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  21. [color=#00FFFF][b]Samurai Jack:[/b] [i]V[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Lead As

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  22. [color=#00FFFF][b]Samurai Jack:[/b] [i]V[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Lead As

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  23. [color=#FFA500][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Weapons Factory[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animeP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  24. [color=#FFA500][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Weapons Factory[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animeP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  25. [color=#FFA500][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Weapons Factory[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animeP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  26. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Don't Boil It! The Terrifying Dried-Up Demon![/i] [br]a[/br]Submi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  27. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Don't Boil It! The Terrifying Dried-Up Demon![/i] [br]a[/br]Submi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  28. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Don't Boil It! The Terrifying Dried-Up Demon![/i] [br]a[/br]Submi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

[​IMG]

Once again, it's time for TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT! A weekly tradition going back about 9 years, you can submit your favorite quotes from the shows playing on Toonami. Then we run it through our trusty poll generator, and a selection of quotes will be posted by the end of the week for you to vote on!

A few rules:
    1. Please be sure to list what show and character you're quoting from.
    2. I'm going to start being a bit more conscious about the lengths of the quotes. So, a warning that I might shorten some of the submitted lines if I feel they're too long.
    3. Just to be fair to newer material on the block, if an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, lines for that show can't be submitted. This week, this applies to: Naruto, IGPX

This week's schedule:

11:30pm - Space Dandy - 9: "Plants are Living Things Too, Baby" (PREMIERE)
    12am - Bleach - 334: "The Depleting Reiatsu! Ichigo, Death Struggle of the Soul!" (PREMIERE)
    12:30am - Naruto Shippuden - 9: "Jinchuriki's Tears' (PREMIERE)
    1am - One Piece - 243: "CP9 Takes Off Their Masks! Their Shocking True Faces!" (PREMIERE)
    1:30am - Blue Exorcist - 2: "Gehenna Gate" (PREMIERE)
    2am - Soul Eater - 49: "Asura Wakes - To the End of the World?" (PREMIERE)

2:30am - Naruto - 9: "Kakashi: Sharingan Warrior!"
    3am - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 18: "Lost Heritage"
    3:30am - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 3: "City of Heresy"
    4am - Samurai Jack - 5: "V" (PREMIERE)
    4:30am - IGPX - 18: "Puzzled"
    5am - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 28: "Weapons Factory" (PREMIERE)
    5:30am - Inuyasha - 127: "Don't Boil It! The Terrifying Dried-Up Demon!" (FINAL WEEK)

2. animePWNS

animePWNS Do a barrel roll!

Of all the episodes to send off Inuyasha with. And it ends on a cliffhanger!

3. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

In an effort to do some summer cleaning, and in the lead-up to Space Dandy season 2, all this week I'll be presenting previously lost polls from that long ago month of March!

Vote now in this "retro" poll!