Toonami - Line of the Night [2/8]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, Feb 9, 2014.

?

Vests vs. Undies! The Admin ID That Will Pierce the Heavens?

1. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [i]Intro[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animepwns [br]a[/br] [u]TOM:[/u]

100.0%
  2. [color=#00FF00][b]Space Dandy:[/b] [i]War of the Undies and Vests, Baby[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#00FF00][b]Space Dandy:[/b] [i]War of the Undies and Vests, Baby[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#00FF00][b]Space Dandy:[/b] [i]War of the Undies and Vests, Baby[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=#00FF00][b]Space Dandy:[/b] [i]War of the Undies and Vests, Baby[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [i]Dead Rising 3 Review[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animepwns [br]a[/

100.0%
  7. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [i]Dead Rising 3 Review[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animepwns [br]a[/

100.0%
  8. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]For the Sake of Fighting! The Awakened Nozomi![/i] [br]a[/br] Submi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]For the Sake of Fighting! The Awakened Nozomi![/i] [br]a[/br] Submi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto Shippuden[/b] [i]Mission Cleared[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto Shippuden[/b] [i]Mission Cleared[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece[/b] [i]Eternal Farewell? Nico Robin: The Woman Who Draws Darkness[/i] [b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece[/b] [i]Eternal Farewell? Nico Robin: The Woman Who Draws Darkness[/i] [b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece[/b] [i]Eternal Farewell? Nico Robin: The Woman Who Draws Darkness[/i] [b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Warrior or Slaughterer? Showdown: Mifune vs. Black Star[/i] [br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Warrior or Slaughterer? Showdown: Mifune vs. Black Star[/i] [br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Warrior or Slaughterer? Showdown: Mifune vs. Black Star[/i] [br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#FFA500][b]Sword Art Online:[/b] [i]Gilded Hero[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. [color=#FFA500][b]Sword Art Online:[/b] [i]Gilded Hero[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. [color=#FFA500][b]Sword Art Online:[/b] [i]Gilded Hero[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  21. [color=#9966FF][b]Ghost in the Shell[/b] [i]Machine Desirantes[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  22. [color=#00FFFF][b]Samurai Jack:[/b] [i]II[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Aku:[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  23. [color=#00FFFF][b]Samurai Jack:[/b] [i]II[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Rothy:

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  24. [color=#00FFFF][b]Samurai Jack:[/b] [i]II[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Jack:[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  25. [color=#00BFFF][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Children of the Force[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  26. [color=#00BFFF][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Children of the Force[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  27. [color=#00BFFF][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Children of the Force[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  28. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Farewell Kikyo, My Beloved[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  29. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Farewell Kikyo, My Beloved[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Once again, it's time for TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT! A weekly tradition going back about 9 years, you can submit your favorite quotes from the shows playing on Toonami. Then we run it through our trusty poll generator, and a selection of up to 30 quotes will be posted by the end of the week for you to vote on!

A few rules:
    1. Please be sure to list what show and character you're quoting from.
    2. Now that my attention is taken away from catching up on older polls, I'm going to start being a bit more conscious about the lengths of the quotes. So, a warning that I might shorten some of the submitted lines if I feel they're too long.
    3. Just to be fair to newer material on the block, if an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, lines for that show can't be submitted. This week, this applies to: Naruto, IGPX

I'm nearly done catching up on the throwback polls! Starting tomorrow, I'll be doing a final six day stretch, consisting of last week's poll, November 30th's poll, polls for the weeks of Eva 2.22, Conqueror of Shamballa, and Badlands Rumble, and concluding with the poll for this week on Friday! So please vote on all of them, because they've been a long time coming!

11:30pm - Space Dandy - 6: "War of the Undies and Vests, baby" (PREMIERE)
    12am - Bleach - 331: "For the Sake of Fighting! The Awakened Nozomi!" (PREMIERE)
    12:30am - Naruto Shippuden - 6: "Mission Cleared" (PREMIERE)
    1am - One Piece - 240: "Eternal Farewell? Nico Robin: The Woman Who Draws Darkness" (PREMIERE)
    1:30am - Soul Eater - 46: "Warrior or Slaughterer? Showdown: Mifune vs. Black Star" (PREMIERE)
    2am - Sword Art Online - 24: "Gilded Hero" (PREMIERE)

2:30am - Naruto - 6: "A Dangerous Mission! Journey to the Land of Waves!"
    3am - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 15: "Machine Desirantes"
    3:30am - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 64: "Journey's End"
    4am - Samurai Jack - 2: "II" (PREMIERE)
    4:30am - IGPX - 15: "Feeling Lost"
    5am - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 25: "Children of the Force" (PREMIERE)
    5:30am - Inuyasha - 124: "Farewell Kikyo, My Beloved"

2. animePWNS

animePWNS Do a barrel roll!

3. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Sorry again for the delay! The poll is now up!