1. Enter for a chance to win "Digimon Adventure tri.: Reunion" on DVD! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're giving away Twin Saga MMO Starter Packs! Get your free key here: Twin Saga Starter Pack Giveaway
  3. Episode 13 of the Toonzone Podcast is live! Listen to it here: http://www.toonzone.net/toonzone-podcast-episode-13/

We discuss The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, the Nintendo Switch, 20 years of Toonami, Toonami’s first era on Cartoon Network, the Adult Swim era, and what we’d like to see from Toonami in the future.

Dismiss Notice

Toonami - Line of the Night [2/3]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by bigddan11, Feb 3, 2013.

?

Another week, another line to choose, but which one will be the best?

1. [color=#FFA500][b]Bleach[/b][br]a[/br][i]Starrk, the Lone Battle [/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWN

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. [color=#FFA500][b]Bleach[/b][br]a[/br][i]Starrk, the Lone Battle [/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWN

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#FFA500][b]Bleach[/b][br]a[/br][i]Starrk, the Lone Battle [/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWN

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. [color=#E0FFFF][b]Naruto[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Forest of Chakra [/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=#E0FFFF][b]Naruto[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Forest of Chakra [/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#E0FFFF][b]Naruto[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Forest of Chakra [/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#32CD32][b]ThunderCats[/b][br]a[/br][i]Survival of the Fittest[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by anim

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=#32CD32][b]ThunderCats[/b][br]a[/br][i]Survival of the Fittest[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by anim

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  9. [color=#32CD32][b]ThunderCats[/b][br]a[/br][i]Survival of the Fittest[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by anim

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#FOE68C][b]Samurai 7[/b][br]a[/br][i] The Last Battle[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  11. [color=#FOE68C][b]Samurai 7[/b][br]a[/br][i] The Last Battle[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#FOE68C][b]Samurai 7[/b][br]a[/br][i] The Last Battle[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  13. [color=#FFD700][b]Sym-Bionic Titan[/b][br]a[/br][i]A Family Crisis[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#FFD700][b]Sym-Bionic Titan[/b][br]a[/br][i]A Family Crisis[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#FFD700][b]Sym-Bionic Titan[/b][br]a[/br][i]A Family Crisis[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#48D177][b]Eureka 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]World’s End Garden[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#48D177][b]Eureka 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]World’s End Garden[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#48D177][b]Eureka 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]World’s End Garden[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. [color=#DA70D6][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP[/b][br]a[/br][i]Old Reveals and New Deals[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  20. [color=#DA70D6][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP[/b][br]a[/br][i]Old Reveals and New Deals[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  21. [color=#DA70D6][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP[/b][br]a[/br][i]Old Reveals and New Deals[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  22. [color=#FF4500][b]Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood[/b][br]a[/br][i]One Is All, All Is One[/i][br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  23. [color=#FF4500][b]Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood[/b][br]a[/br][i]One Is All, All Is One[/i][br]a[/

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  24. [color=#7FFF00][b]InuYasha[/b][br]a[/br][i]Naraku’s Insidious Plot[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  25. [color=#7FFF00][b]InuYasha[/b][br]a[/br][i]Naraku’s Insidious Plot[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePW

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  26. [color=#8FBC8F][b]InuYasha[/b][br]a[/br][i]Secret of the Jewel of Four Souls Revealed[/i][br]a[/br]S

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  27. [color=#8FBC8F][b]InuYasha[/b][br]a[/br][i]Secret of the Jewel of Four Souls Revealed[/i][br]a[/br]S

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

It's time again for this weeks Line of the Night to become a highlight, but which line will prevail?

2. animePWNS

animePWNS It's here!

Can't wait for Soul Eater to join the schedule. I've even picked out some lines from the first episode already.

3. bigddan11

If anybody else would like to submit lines, you've got approximately 18 hours to do so. I will be posting the poll sometime tomorrow afternoon.

4. bigddan11

The poll is up. Vote now. Remember that you can vote for multiple options.