Toonami - Line of the Night [2/24]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, Feb 24, 2013.

?

Poll Catch-Up #5: The Gap is Closed!

1. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [i]Intro[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]TOM:[/u]

50.0%
  2. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Ichigo's Return! Protect Karakura Town[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Ichigo's Return! Protect Karakura Town[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Ichigo's Return! Protect Karakura Town[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]Haku's Secret Jutsu: Crystal Ice Mirrors[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]Haku's Secret Jutsu: Crystal Ice Mirrors[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted b

50.0%
  7. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]I am the Star! The Big Man is Showing Up Here?[/i] [br]a[/br] S

50.0%
  8. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]I am the Star! The Big Man is Showing Up Here?[/i] [br]a[/br] S

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]I am the Star! The Big Man is Showing Up Here?[/i] [br]a[/br] S

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#BFFF00][b]ThunderCats:[/b] [i]Birth of the Blades[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#BFFF00][b]ThunderCats:[/b] [i]Birth of the Blades[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#BFFF00][b]ThunderCats:[/b] [i]Birth of the Blades[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]Memento Mori[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]Memento Mori[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#00BFFF][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP:[/b] [i]Homecoming[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#00BFFF][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP:[/b] [i]Homecoming[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#00BFFF][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP:[/b] [i]Homecoming[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#9966FF][b]FMA Brotherhood:[/b] [i]Envoy from the East[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Jinenji, Kind Yet Sad[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Jinenji, Kind Yet Sad[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  21. [color=#00FF66][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Kikyo and InuYasha, Into the Miasma[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by an

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  22. [color=#00FF66][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Kikyo and InuYasha, Into the Miasma[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by an

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Soul Eater has arrived, Titan is entering a second run, it's time for

TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT

The rules are as always:

1. Submit your favorite lines from tonight's Toonami broadcast.
    a. Be sure to include the name of the show and, preferably, the name of the character who spoke the line.
    b. If an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, it cannot have lines submitted. This week, this rule applies to: Sym-Bionic Titan, Cowboy Bebop

2. After a submission period of 4 or 5 days, the quotes will be compiled into a poll (with a maximum of 30 options, you're almost guaranteed to get your line chosen)

3. Vote for your lines, or other lines! People who don't submit lines can vote too!

4. Rinse and repeat next week with bigddan11.

I know I still haven't done the previous two polls, and that's due in large part to college. I don't know when this poll will go up, but it will take some time as well. I guarantee these polls will go up eventually, at the absolute latest in mid-March during my spring break. But hopefully sooner. Don't let my tardiness discourage the line submissions!

2. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

3. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Once more, sorry for the delay. This poll is at last up!

Expect the last backlog poll, the poll for April 14th, to be up either later today or tomorrow.