Toonami - Line of the Night [2/16]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by bigddan11, Feb 17, 2013.

1. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

It's time for another week of Line of the Night fun. Joining this week is the most dangerous, deadly, and hilarious action comedy series Soul Eater. Will Soul and Maka steal the Line of the Night? Also tonight we have the series finale of Sym-Bionic Titan. While Titan will go into repeat mode on Toonami next week, this is the last week it will be eligible for Line of the Night for 1 year. Then we have regular fun premiere dub of Bleach and Toonami premieres of favorite shows ThunderCats, InuYasha, Eureka 7, and Tenchi Muyo! GXP. Add in Naruto and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and you have a nightly lineup that is sure to impress.

So join us and contribute your favorite lines. But be warned, if you don't contribute, then I might be forced to eat your soul. Or even worse, I might be forced to bring out everyone's favorite HAMMER GUN
    [​IMG]
    WAH HA HA HA!!!

2. Gatomon41

Gatomon41 Call To Rebellion

"You Can't Touch This!" - General Steel, Sym-Bionic Titan.

3. animePWNS

animePWNS Do a barrel roll!

Welcome, Soul Eater. Got some good lines picked out ahead of time. Can't wait for later episodes when a certain character steals the spotlight...