Toonami - Line of the Night [2/1]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, Feb 1, 2014.

?

The Samurai from the Past! And a Loli for the future?

1. [color=#00FF00][b]Space Dandy:[/b] [i]A Merry Companion is a Wagon in Space, Baby[/i] [br]a[/br]Subm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. [color=#00FF00][b]Space Dandy:[/b] [i]A Merry Companion is a Wagon in Space, Baby[/i] [br]a[/br]Subm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#00FF00][b]Space Dandy:[/b] [i]A Merry Companion is a Wagon in Space, Baby[/i] [br]a[/br]Subm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]I Want to Live...! Nozomi's Zanpaktou![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]I Want to Live...! Nozomi's Zanpaktou![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto Shippuden[/b] [i]Kazekage Stands Tall[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto Shippuden[/b] [i]Kazekage Stands Tall[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece[/b] [i]Straw Hat Pirates are the Culprits? The Protectors of the City of

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece[/b] [i]Straw Hat Pirates are the Culprits? The Protectors of the City of

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece[/b] [i]Straw Hat Pirates are the Culprits? The Protectors of the City of

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Anti-Magic Wavelength - Fierce Attack, the Anger-Filled Genie H

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Anti-Magic Wavelength - Fierce Attack, the Anger-Filled Genie H

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#FFA500][b]Sword Art Online:[/b] [i]Bonds[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#FFA500][b]Sword Art Online:[/b] [i]Bonds[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#FFA500][b]Sword Art Online:[/b] [i]Bonds[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#9966FF][b]Ghost in the Shell:[/b] [i]Yes[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#9966FF][b]Ghost in the Shell:[/b] [i]Yes[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#00FFFF][b]Samurai Jack:[/b] [i]I[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Aku:[/u

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. [color=#00FFFF][b]Samurai Jack:[/b] [i]I[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Jack:[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. [color=#00FFFF][b]Samurai Jack:[/b] [i]I[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Aku:[/u

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  21. [color=#00BFFF][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Cargo of Doom[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWN

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  22. [color=#00BFFF][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Cargo of Doom[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWN

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  23. [color=#00BFFF][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Cargo of Doom[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWN

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  24. [color=#00FF66][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Beyond the Darkness: Naraku Reborn![/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by an

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  25. [color=#00FF66][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Beyond the Darkness: Naraku Reborn![/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by an

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Once again, it's time for TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT! A weekly tradition going back about 9 years, you can submit your favorite quotes from the shows playing on Toonami. Then we run it through our trusty poll generator, and a selection of up to 30 quotes will be posted by the end of the week for you to vote on!

A few rules:
    1. Please be sure to list what show and character you're quoting from.
    2. Now that my attention is taken away from catching up on older polls, I'm going to start being a bit more conscious about the lengths of the quotes. So, a warning that I might shorten some of the submitted lines if I feel they're too long.
    3. Just to be fair to newer material on the block, if an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, lines for that show can't be submitted. This week, this applies to: Naruto, IGPX

Meanwhile, don't forget to vote in all the classic polls that are now up! I'll be uploading four more over Monday through Thursday (one from August, one from September, and two from November) in addition to the poll for this week on Friday. Then we'll be down to only three missing polls, which will be distributed through the week after.

2. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

Welcome back, Samurai Jack.:) Isn't there going to be a talkback for that?

3. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

Hmmm, I really need to try and catch up the polls I haven't gotten up as well. Been quite busy except on Saturday's. Maybe I'll get some spare time to do a couple this week.

4. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Sorry for the delay! The poll is now up!