Toonami - Line of the Night [12/7]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, Dec 10, 2013.

?

Neo Tokyo is about to explode!

1. [color=#FF9900][b]Akira[/b] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Patron:[/u] Why don’t yo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. [color=#FF9900][b]Akira[/b] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Police:[/u] And how’s yo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#FF9900][b]Akira[/b] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Teacher:[/u] This school

50.0%
  4. [color=#FF9900][b]Akira[/b] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Shikishima:[/u] Look at

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=#FF9900][b]Akira[/b] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Ryu:[/u] Who’s this? [br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#FF9900][b]Akira[/b] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Hippie:[/u] That which i

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#FF9900][b]Akira[/b] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Tetsuo:[/u] Oh, that’s r

50.0%
  8. [color=#FF9900][b]Akira[/b] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Tetsuo:[/u] *Finds Akira

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#FF9900][b]Akira[/b] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Tetsuo:[/u] Kaneda, you’

50.0%
  10. [color=#FF9900][b]Akira[/b] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Tetsuo:[/u] I am...Tetsu

50.0%
  11. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [i]Akira Bump[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animepwns [br]a[/br] [u]TOM

50.0%
  12. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [i]Akira Bump[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animepwns [br]a[/br] [u]TOM

50.0%
  13. [color=#BFFF00][b]The M Machine:[/b] [i]Tiny Anthem[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#DC143C][b]Les Savy Fav:[/b] [i]What Would Wolves Do[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [b

50.0%
  15. [color=#FFA500][b]Neon Indian:[/b] [i]Fallout[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Ly

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#00BFFF][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Blue Shadow Virus[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by anim

50.0%
  17. [color=#00BFFF][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Blue Shadow Virus[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by anim

50.0%
  18. [color=#00BFFF][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Blue Shadow Virus[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by anim

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. [color=#9966FF][b]Ghost in the Shell[/b] [i]Idolater[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. [color=#9966FF][b]Ghost in the Shell[/b] [i]Idolater[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  21. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Sacred Vajra and the Mystery of the Living Buddha[/i] [br]a[/br]S

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  22. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Sacred Vajra and the Mystery of the Living Buddha[/i] [br]a[/br]S

50.0%
  23. [color=#00FF66][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Koga's Solitary Battle[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  24. [color=#00FF66][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Koga's Solitary Battle[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  25. [color=#00FF66][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Koga's Solitary Battle[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Well, it's Tuesday and Bigddan11 is probably busy, so I guess I'm doing his thread for this week.

Post your favorite lines from Akira and all the other shows of this past Saturday, and I'll do a poll of them. I'll actually make more of an effort to get them done in a timely manner this month, so don't expect a giant delay like most of this year has been.

2. animePWNS

animePWNS Do a barrel roll!

Let's see...10 lines from Akira, two from TOM, some of the lyrics to each of the music videos, and three lines each from Star Wars and both Inuyashas. Hope that's not overboard.

3. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

The poll is now up!