Toonami - Line of the Night [12/30]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, Dec 30, 2012.

?

Here's to another year of Toonami!

1. [color=#FFFF00][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]You Failed! Kakashi's Final Decision[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by an

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. [color=#FFFF00][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]You Failed! Kakashi's Final Decision[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by an

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#FFFF00][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]You Failed! Kakashi's Final Decision[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by an

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#BFFF00][b]ThunderCats:[/b] [i]Between Brothers[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=#BFFF00][b]ThunderCats:[/b] [i]Between Brothers[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#BFFF00][b]ThunderCats:[/b] [i]Between Brothers[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#DC143C][b]Samurai 7:[/b] [i]The Execution[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=#CC2EFA][b]Sym-Bionic Titan:[/b] [i]The Demon Within[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#CC2EFA][b]Sym-Bionic Titan:[/b] [i]The Demon Within[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#CC2EFA][b]Sym-Bionic Titan:[/b] [i]The Demon Within[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]Substance Abuse[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]Substance Abuse[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#00BFFF][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP:[/b] [i]Meet the Parents[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#00BFFF][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP:[/b] [i]Meet the Parents[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#00BFFF][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP:[/b] [i]Meet the Parents[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#00FFFF][b]FMA Brotherhood:[/b] [i]Hidden Truths[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#00FFFF][b]FMA Brotherhood:[/b] [i]Hidden Truths[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Return of the Tragic Priestess, Kikyo[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Mystical hand of the Amorous Monk, Miroku[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Mystical hand of the Amorous Monk, Miroku[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Happy New Year, everybody! It's the last week of the year, and it's time for...

TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT

The rules are as always

1. Submit your favorite lines from tonight's Toonami broadcast.
    a. Be sure to include the name of the show and, preferably, the name of the character who spoke the line.
    b. If an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, it cannot have lines submitted. This week, this rule applies to: Bleach, Cowboy Bebop

2. After a submission period of 4 or 5 days, the quotes will be compiled into a poll (with a maximum of 30 options, you're almost guaranteed to get your line chosen)

3. Vote for your lines, or other lines! People who don't submit lines can vote too!

4. Rinse and repeat next week with bigddan11.

Should all acquaintance be forgot....

[​IMG]

See you in the '13.

2. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

3. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Sorry for the delay. The poll is now up!