Toonami - Line of the Night [12/23]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, Dec 23, 2012.

?

Wonder if TOM celebrates Robanukah?

1. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [i]Sym-Bionic Titan Promo[/i] [br]a[/br] [u]Announcer:[/u] In a dista

50.0%
  2. [color=#FFFF00][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]Pass or Fail: Survival Test[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#FFFF00][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]Pass or Fail: Survival Test[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [

50.0%
  4. [color=#FFFF00][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]Pass or Fail: Survival Test[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=#BFFF00][b]ThunderCats:[/b] [i]Into the Astral Plane[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#BFFF00][b]ThunderCats:[/b] [i]Into the Astral Plane[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#BFFF00][b]ThunderCats:[/b] [i]Into the Astral Plane[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=#DC143C][b]Samurai 7:[/b] [i]The Mutiny[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]U

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#DC143C][b]Samurai 7:[/b] [i]The Mutiny[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]K

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#DC143C][b]Samurai 7:[/b] [i]The Mutiny[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]U

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#CC2EFA][b]Sym-Bionic Titan:[/b] [i]The Ballad of Scary Mary[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by anim

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#CC2EFA][b]Sym-Bionic Titan:[/b] [i]The Ballad of Scary Mary[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by anim

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]Acperience 2[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]Acperience 2[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#00BFFF][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP:[/b] [i]Moving In[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#00BFFF][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP:[/b] [i]Moving In[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#00BFFF][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP:[/b] [i]Moving In[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#00FFFF][b]FMA Brotherhood:[/b] [i]Road of Hope[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]The Mystery of the New Moon and the Black-haired InuYasha[/i] [br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Kikyo's Stolen Ashes[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Happy Holidays everybody! It's Saturday night, and you know what that means!

TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT

The rules are as always

1. Submit your favorite lines from tonight's Toonami broadcast.
    a. Be sure to include the name of the show and, preferably, the name of the character who spoke the line.
    b. If an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, it cannot have lines submitted. This week, this rule applies to: Bleach, Cowboy Bebop

2. After a submission period of 4 or 5 days, the quotes will be compiled into a poll (with a maximum of 30 options, you're almost guaranteed to get your line chosen)

3. Vote for your lines, or other lines! People who don't submit lines can vote too!

4. Rinse and repeat next week .

This week being Christmas, and with me dealing with some family issues on top of it, this week's poll might be slightly delayed, but I'll be sure to get it up in a timely manner.

Although it's been said, many times and many ways: Time to push the button.

2. animePWNS

animePWNS Do a barrel roll!

Kakashi certainly had the best lines in Naruto tonight.

3. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

The poll is now up!