1. We're giving away Twin Saga MMO Starter Packs! Get your free key here: Twin Saga Starter Pack Giveaway
  2. Episode 13 of the Toonzone Podcast is live! Listen to it here: http://www.toonzone.net/toonzone-podcast-episode-13/

We discuss The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, the Nintendo Switch, 20 years of Toonami, Toonami’s first era on Cartoon Network, the Adult Swim era, and what we’d like to see from Toonami in the future.

Dismiss Notice

Toonami - Line of the Night [12/21]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, Dec 25, 2013.

?

"Uhh just wondering but...WHO THE HECK IS HITLER some movie villain I dont no about?"

1. [color=#FFFF00][b]Fullmetal Alchemist: The Conqueror of Shamballa[/b] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animeP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. [color=#FFFF00][b]Fullmetal Alchemist: The Conqueror of Shamballa[/b] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animeP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#FFFF00][b]Fullmetal Alchemist: The Conqueror of Shamballa[/b] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animeP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#FFFF00][b]Fullmetal Alchemist: The Conqueror of Shamballa[/b] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animeP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=#FFFF00][b]Fullmetal Alchemist: The Conqueror of Shamballa[/b] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animeP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#FFFF00][b]Fullmetal Alchemist: The Conqueror of Shamballa[/b] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animeP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#FFFF00][b]Fullmetal Alchemist: The Conqueror of Shamballa[/b] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animeP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=#FFFF00][b]Fullmetal Alchemist: The Conqueror of Shamballa[/b] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animeP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#FFFF00][b]Fullmetal Alchemist: The Conqueror of Shamballa[/b] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animeP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#FFFF00][b]Fullmetal Alchemist: The Conqueror of Shamballa[/b] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animeP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#FFFF00][b]Fullmetal Alchemist: The Conqueror of Shamballa[/b] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animeP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#FFFF00][b]Fullmetal Alchemist: The Conqueror of Shamballa[/b] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animeP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [i]Conqueror of Shamballa Bumps[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS

100.0%
  14. [color=#BFFF00][b]Music Video:[/b] [i]"Get By" - Delta Heavy[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#DC143C][b]Music Video:[/b] [i]"Two Against One" - Danger Mouse and Daniele Luppi (feat. Jack

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#00BFFF][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Storm Over Ryloth[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by anim

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#00BFFF][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Storm Over Ryloth[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by anim

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#00BFFF][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Storm Over Ryloth[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by anim

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. [color=#9966FF][b]Ghost in the Shell[/b] [i]Chat! Chat! Chat![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. [color=#9966FF][b]Ghost in the Shell[/b] [i]Chat! Chat! Chat![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  21. [color=#9966FF][b]Ghost in the Shell[/b] [i]Chat! Chat! Chat![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  22. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Vanished in a River of Flames[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWN

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  23. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Vanished in a River of Flames[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWN

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  24. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Vanished in a River of Flames[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWN

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  25. [color=#00FF66][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Into the Depths of Mt. Hakurei[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  26. [color=#00FF66][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Into the Depths of Mt. Hakurei[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  27. [color=#00FF66][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Into the Depths of Mt. Hakurei[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Guess Bigddan11 is busy this month.

Post your favorite quotes from Conqueror of Shamballa and all the other shows from last Saturday and I'll compile them into a poll.

2. animePWNS

animePWNS It's here!

3. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

The penultimate throwback poll is up now!

Tomorrow, the final poll from 2013, as well as the poll for this past week.