Toonami - Line of the Night [11/9]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, Nov 10, 2013.

?

The Black Flag Flies! Rock Lee...Supah Ninja?

1. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [i]Intro[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animepwns [br]a[/br] [u]TOM:[/u]

50.0%
  2. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Clash! Rukia vs. Rukia![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [i]Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Review[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

50.0%
  4. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [i]Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Review[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

100.0%
  5. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]Lee's Hidden Strength: Forbidden Secret Jutsu![/i] [br]a[/br] Submi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece[/b] [i]Franky Family and Iceberg![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece[/b] [i]Franky Family and Iceberg![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece[/b] [i]Franky Family and Iceberg![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Detective's First Case - Kid Exposes the DWMA's Secret?[/i] [br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Detective's First Case - Kid Exposes the DWMA's Secret?[/i] [br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Detective's First Case - Kid Exposes the DWMA's Secret?[/i] [br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#FFA500][b]Sword Art Online:[/b] [i]Return[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#00FF00][b]FLCL:[/b] [i]Marquis de Carabas[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#00FF00][b]FLCL:[/b] [i]Marquis de Carabas[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#00FF00][b]FLCL:[/b] [i]Marquis de Carabas[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#00BFFF][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Jedi Crash[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#00BFFF][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Jedi Crash[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#00BFFF][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Jedi Crash[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. [color=#9966FF][b]Ghost in the Shell[/b] [i]Android and I[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. [color=#9966FF][b]Ghost in the Shell[/b] [i]Android and I[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  21. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Ghastly Steel Machine[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  22. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Ghastly Steel Machine[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  23. [color=#00FF66][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Kagome, Miroku, and Sango: Desperate Situation![/i] [br]a[/br]Sub

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Once again, it's time for TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT! A weekly tradition going back about 9 years, you can submit your favorite quotes from the shows playing on Toonami. Then we run it through our trusty poll generator, and a selection of up to 30 quotes will be posted by the end of the week for you to vote on!

A few rules:
    1. Please be sure to list what show and character you're quoting from.
    2. Just to be fair to newer material on the block, if an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, lines for that show can't be submitted. This week, this applies to: IGPX

12am - Bleach - 322: "Clash! Rukia vs. Rukia!" (PREMIERE)
    12:30am - Naruto - 49: "Lee's Hidden Strength: Forbidden Secret Jutsu!" (PREMIERE)
    1am - One Piece - 231: "Franky Family and Iceberg!" (PREMIERE)
    1:30am - Soul Eater - 37: "Detective's First Case - Kid Exposes the DWMA's Secret?" (PREMIERE)
    2am - Sword Art Online - 15: "Return" (PREMIERE)

2:30am - Fooly Cooly - 3: "Marquis de Carabas"
    3am - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 113: "Jedi Crash"
    3:30am - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 51: "Combined Strength"
    4am - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 3: "Android and I"
    4:30am - IGPX - 3: "Black Egg"
    5am - Inuyasha - 105: "Ghastly Steel Machine"
    5:30am - Inuyasha - 106: "Kagome, Miroku, and Sango: Desperate Situation!"

And don't forget to vote in the October 26th poll, which is up now!

2. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

3. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Yaaaarrrrrr! With Toonami having just reviewed the Assassin's Creed IV DLC, you can now vote in the poll of their review of the main game!

(Last Saturday's poll will be up tomorrow afternoon.)

4. JTurner954

JTurner954 Paradigm City, USA

I have to give it to TOM's ARRRRRRRRRRRRRR rating. Corny but TOM makes it work.

Space Dandy has a lot of one-liners so I hope tomorrow doesn't disappoint.