Toonami - Line of the Night [11/4]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by bigddan11, Nov 4, 2012.

?

Finally, the polls are fully caught up to date. Which line was your favorite this week?

1. [color=#ADFF2F][b]Toonami Tom Talk[/b][br]a[/br]Submitted by veemonjosh[br]a[/br] [u]TOM 3:[/u] So,

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. [color=#ADFF2F][b]2 AM *2[/b][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br] [u]TOM:[/u] That's it for th

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. [color=#FFA500][b]Bleach[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Nightmare Returns…Revival of the Espada [/i][br]a[/br]S

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#FFA500][b]Bleach[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Nightmare Returns…Revival of the Espada [/i][br]a[/br]S

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=#32CD32][b]ThunderCats[/b][br]a[/br][i]Old Friends[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#32CD32][b]ThunderCats[/b][br]a[/br][i]Old Friends[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#FOE68C][b]Samurai 7[/b][br]a[/br][i] The Truth[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=#FOE68C][b]Samurai 7[/b][br]a[/br][i] The Truth[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#FOE68C][b]Samurai 7[/b][br]a[/br][i] The Truth[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#FFD700][b]Sym-Bionic Titan[/b][br]a[/br][i]Roar of the White Dragon[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#FFD700][b]Sym-Bionic Titan[/b][br]a[/br][i]Roar of the White Dragon[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#48D177][b]Eureka 7[/b][br]a[/br][i] Acperience 1 [/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#FF4500][b]Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood[/b][br]a[/br][i]Lost Light[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#CD5C5C][b]Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood[/b][br]a[/br][i]Eye of Heaven, Gateway of Earth[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#7FFF00][b]InuYasha[/b][br]a[/br][i] The Girl Who Overcame Time... and the Boy Who Was Just O

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#7FFF00][b]InuYasha[/b][br]a[/br][i] The Girl Who Overcame Time... and the Boy Who Was Just O

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#8FBC8F][b]InuYasha[/b][br]a[/br][i]Seekers of the Sacred Jewel [/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by an

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#8FBC8F][b]InuYasha[/b][br]a[/br][i] Seekers of the Sacred Jewel [/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. [color=#B0E0E6][b]Cowboy Bebop[/b][br]a[/br][i]Jamming With Edward[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. [color=#20B2AA][b]Cowboy Bebop[/b][br]a[/br][i] Ganymede Elegy [/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  21. [color=#ADD8E6][b]Casshern Sins[/b][br]a[/br][i]To The Wandering Blooming Flower[/i][br]a[/br]Submit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  22. [color=#ADD8E6][b]Casshern Sins[/b][br]a[/br][i]To The Wandering Blooming Flower[/i][br]a[/br]Submit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  23. [color=#ADD8E6][b]Casshern Sins[/b][br]a[/br][i]To The Wandering Blooming Flower[/i][br]a[/br]Submit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  24. [color=#DA70D6][b]GitS: SAC[/b][br]a[/br][i]Lost Heritage[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  25. [color=#DDA0DD][b]GitS: SAC[/b][br]a[/br][i]Captivated[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

Tonight on Toonami we have two special Toonami premiere episodes at 2 AM. That's right, tonight we fallback and look at the Toonami of the old and the Toonami of the New. It's not 6 hours of fun coming your way. No, it's 7 full hours as Inuyasha makes it's Toonami premiere, Casshern Sins airs its finale, and Ghost in the Shell airs what appears to be its final 2 Toonami episodes for a time. Next week a mystery is listed at 12:30 AM, Samurai 7 is listed at 1 AM, and Ghost in the Shell leaves the schedule. Cowboy Bebop moves up by 1 hour, and Inuyasha returns at 5 AM for one full hour.

Tonight's lineup:
    Midnight- Bleach #278- The Nightmare Returns...Revival of the Espada
    12:30 AM- Samurai 7 #12- Truth
    1 AM- Casshern Sins #24- To the Wandering, Blooming Flowers (SERIES FINALE)
    1:30 AM- Eureka Seven #12- Acperience- 1
    2 AM- Sym-Boinic Titan #5- Roar of the White Dragon
    2:30 AM- ThunderCats #5- Old Friends
    2 AM- Inuyasha #1- The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome
    2:30 AM- Inuyasha #2- Seekers of the Sacred Jewel
    3 AM- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood #59- Lost Light
    3:30 AM- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood #60- Eye of Heaven, Gateway of Earth
    4 AM- Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex #18- Lost Heritage
    4:30 AM- Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex #19- Captivated
    5 AM- Cowboy Bebop #9- Jamming With Edward
    5:30 AM- Cowboy Bebop #10- Ganymede Elegy

2. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Actually, they aired the promo for next week's lineup, and Inuyasha is going to be sticking around.

3. TnAdct1

TnAdct1 Silence, you dumb wench!!!

Starting this edition with three simple words: What's a samoflange?

4. bigddan11

Yeah. You probably didn't notice, but I was editing the first post at the moment you posted that. See Zap2it, TVGuide, and Titan TV all have it down as being a one week thing. However if you went to adultswim.com and looked at the November 10 TV Schedule, it listed it as staying.

Next week at 12:30 AM the hilarious Tenchi Muyo! GXP joins Toonami.

5. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Toonami - TOM 4 Transmission
    TOM 3: "So, what've you guys been up to? Enjoying your time off?"
    ???: "* incoherent garbling*"
    TOM 3: "Haha, I know, right? You wouldn't believe the trouble I get into when I'm left to my own devices."
    TOM 4: "*garbling*"
    TOM 3: "Yeah, look, I know you said to keep it between us...but we might have to tell that story one day."
    TOM 4: "Okay, whatever you think is best, bro. Take care of yourself, it's all up to you now."
    TOM 3: "'Aight man, take her easy. Good dude..."

6. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

7. bigddan11

Ok, the last poll on the catch-up game is complete. Now it'll be time to move on to this week.