Toonami - Line of the Night [11/30]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, Dec 1, 2013.

?

A Year Wrapped Up With Cliffhangers! What Does Fooly Cooly Mean Anyways?

1. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]For the Sake of the Believers! Byakuya vs. Hitsugaya![/i] [br]a[/br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]For the Sake of the Believers! Byakuya vs. Hitsugaya![/i] [br]a[/br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [i]Akira Promo[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]An

100.0%
  4. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]Ebisu Returns: Naruto's Touchest Training Yet![/i] [br]a[/br] Submi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]Ebisu Returns: Naruto's Touchest Training Yet![/i] [br]a[/br] Submi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece[/b] [i]Rescuing Our Friend! Raid on the Franky House[/i] [br]a[/br] Subm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece[/b] [i]Rescuing Our Friend! Raid on the Franky House[/i] [br]a[/br] Subm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece[/b] [i]Rescuing Our Friend! Raid on the Franky House[/i] [br]a[/br] Subm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Cards are Cut- Medusa Surrenders to the DWMA?[/i] [br]a[/br] Su

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Cards are Cut- Medusa Surrenders to the DWMA?[/i] [br]a[/br] Su

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Cards are Cut- Medusa Surrenders to the DWMA?[/i] [br]a[/br] Su

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#FFA500][b]Sword Art Online:[/b] [i]To the World Tree[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#FFA500][b]Sword Art Online:[/b] [i]To the World Tree[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#00FF00][b]FLCL:[/b] [i]FLCLimax[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Miyaji:[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#00FF00][b]FLCL:[/b] [i]FLCLimax[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Kamon:[/u

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#00FF00][b]FLCL:[/b] [i]FLCLimax[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Kamon:[/u

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#00BFFF][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Hidden Enemy[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#00BFFF][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Hidden Enemy[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. [color=#00BFFF][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Hidden Enemy[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. [color=#9966FF][b]Ghost in the Shell[/b] [i]Meme[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  21. [color=#9966FF][b]Ghost in the Shell[/b] [i]Meme[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  22. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Big Clash: Banryu versus the Wind Scar[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  23. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Big Clash: Banryu versus the Wind Scar[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  24. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Big Clash: Banryu versus the Wind Scar[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  25. [color=#00FF66][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Afloat on the Lake Surface: Barrier of Hijiri Island[/i] [br]a[/b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Once again, it's time for TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT! A weekly tradition going back about 9 years, you can submit your favorite quotes from the shows playing on Toonami. Then we run it through our trusty poll generator, and a selection of up to 30 quotes will be posted by the end of the week for you to vote on!

A few rules:
    1. Please be sure to list what show and character you're quoting from.
    2. Just to be fair to newer material on the block, if an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, lines for that show can't be submitted. This week, this applies to: IGPX

Hopefully with movie month approaching, I'll have more time to work on the polls. Hopefully I'll have all my polls done by January 4th, so we can get a fresh start.

2. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

3. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

The second of the last four throwback polls is up now!

Tomorrow, at least one of the remaining two polls, both from December.