Toonami - Line of the Night [11/3]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by bigddan11, Nov 2, 2013.

1. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

Nov 11, 2003
    Odessa, TX
    We interrupt this Line of the Night to bring you a special message. Strange occurrences are occurring across the unknown universe, and for once robots do not appear to be the culprit. A strange time phenomenon known as "The Standard" has hacked in to TOONAMI and is promising to shake things up. Will it be to everyone's liking? Will chaos reign supreme? Or will this strange time phenomenon destroy our world, much like JJ Abrams relaunch of Star Trek? One thing is for sure. We will attempt to keep you informed as we see what develops. Until then, just submit your favorite lines from Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, Soul Eater, Sword Art Online, FLCL, Clone Wars, FMA: Brotherhood, Ghost in the Shell: SAC, IGPX and InuYasha (Yes, the entire TOONAMI lineup can have lines submitted, what is the world coming to) and see what else might come swinging out of the gates. Over and out.
  2. animePWNS

animePWNS Omnismash!

Apr 9, 2005
    Korgoth is the only extra hour show I have here. King Star King was just too weird for me and I already submitted Kickheart lines back when Eva 2 was shown.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2013